for Playing Pretend

10/2/2020 c28 Anuja Lokhande
okay...i totally worship Snamione... but this was really bad...i mean for Percy... she just played with his feelings
9/25/2020 c21 joellejiyun
lol, so fun
9/25/2020 c16 joellejiyun
dang
4/20/2020 c28 5AliceMalefoy
Very very nice! I love how you depicted Percy and I think I'll read a few fictions with this pairing! He was so kind and so in love ... Really, your fiction was very sweet!
8/14/2018 c1 10Isabelle Adamowitz
Hello there! Percy huh? Fascinating, fascinating...
Cheers,
Isa
5/10/2018 c7 Angela molina
I found a slight inconsistency in your plot line. In this chapter you mentioned that Hermione is too young to do magic outside of school, but in chapter 3 you said that she was 17. 17 is the legal age to do magic outside of school, so she wouldn’t be too young.
4/19/2017 c28 Guest
It had its ups and downs, and I could have done without Percy, but thank you for sharing. I really hate women who run to the arms of another when they can't have the one they want. Very bad form, and not fair to themselves or their partner. It's almost as bad as women who stay with someone who's wrong for them just because it's expected of them or they don't want to be alone. I really wish people would stop writing Hermione this way like she's weak, wishy washy, and doesn't know her own mind. She should never forgive Ron for leaving them on the Horcrux hunt, and never settle for someone who is less intelligent and courageous than she is. Ok, that's my soapbox for the day, thanks.
4/19/2017 c23 Guest
Yep, but your Slytherins suck eggs.
4/20/2016 c28 riverrat
Interesting pairing (Hermione and Percy). I did like your story overall but there have been a few things that were just a little too easy (like the Slytherins just suddenly becoming Hermiones friends, Percy is way too tolerant about losing her twice, the teachers approving of a teacher/student relationship amongst some others). I also suspect that you are American - not that it is a bad thing. It is just that you incorporate a few words and some things in your story that are clearly not British.
11/10/2015 c28 bartholemew
Hi, I loved it, but this last chapter you had Fred married to Katie, and then to Alicia, and it's a mess. But overall, très bon
8/31/2015 c28 guest
Really beautiful story, had me in tears too. I rarely cry in stories so well done
9/6/2014 c28 May
Yay!
I actually enjoyed that.
Most SS-HG stories I don't usually enjoy but this one was quite good.
So far it's this one and that other story The Closet.
Cute ending and I'm quite glad that Hermione ended up with Sev!
7/3/2014 c19 Writtenaspr
I really like this smoothly flowing, gentle story.
Hmmm.. have noticed a few times, that you write 'anyways' for Severus.
It grates in my ears , because he is an Englishman, not American; it is a youthful expression, and he is highly cultured, mature, and takes pride in his hard-won accomplishments.
His wit is urbane, not callow or green. so , it just feels as if it doesn't belong in the outline...
sorry, but... had to write this tiny, little cough...
Otherwise , I adore the soft complexity. Write on...do...'S so enjoyable.
I like the shall/shall not between Percy and Severus. She is young and new to love,, of course she would want to sample different delights.
8/17/2013 c28 8ThePenIsMighty