FanFiction.Net
for What Heroes Are Made Of

8/24/2015 c1 Guest
Nice fanfic, I really like it, it is one of a kind, it's pretty near to the actual show(mostly season 0 though)
9/8/2006 c1 2fey-magick
*wibbles* I love this. Just...love. The whole entire thing, from Yugi's self-realization and his imperfection to his feelings for Anzu even to the hot chocolate. Great work! (And I saw no YamiYugi hints whatsoever, no worries.)
3/9/2006 c1 2Kyosuke-kun
love it! it's kinda sad, the way Yugi puts himself down, though. He thinks he's not good enough for Tea. He's so wrong. Why the hell he doesn't see he's a real hero!

Anyway, it was great. Keep it up!
9/4/2005 c1 28MyAibou
Very nice and well-written. :)
9/2/2005 c1 1Dragon2900
nice! yugi's sure putting himself down alot but still, I don't blame him.
6/5/2005 c1 Noice
No Yami/Yugi hints. Their relationship here seems more like the younger brother hero worship complex. Well written anyway. Good job. ^_^
3/20/2005 c1 11Keyo-Red Angel of Hope
Aw. Very soft and sweet. Could have done with some actual AnzuxYugi fluff though...

And no, I didn't spot any YugixYaminess, it was really the way Yugi's thoughts would progress. Great work.
2/25/2005 c1 38Sapphire Dragons
I can spot YxYY hints anywhere, but I definately didn't see them there. ^_^ I don't much like YxA, but this really isn't that bad.

I've heard about the end of the series, but I would much rather read the manga. *nod* of course, I like the anime looks alot better than the manga, but that's just me. *nodnod*

Great fic.
2/17/2005 c1 69kireira
Don't worry, it's lovely Yugi-Anzu, solid theme, well-written fic. =) I might have thought of Yami-Yugi if you hadn't started with those Yugi-Anzu paragraphs.. but here the part about Yami really did support the message you're putting through (about heroism) and I didn't find it slashy at all.

Also I like the style in which you do this - the narration is calm, but the emotions come through strongly.
2/2/2005 c1 29LeDiz
Actually, no. No Yugi/Yami hints. You've done well. I think. Depending on what you meant. Either way.

Forgive the use of the word from hell, but: Awesome. I really liked this. It drew you in and then slowly, slowly made you feel all those emotions he was feeling. I was thinking how sad this was, but then at the end, that was so... nn!

Sorry. One day I will leave a proper review to ONE of your fics, but until then: So good!
2/2/2005 c1 luvin aoshi
I liked it! Good job. ^_^
2/2/2005 c1 37DarkShadowFlame
Ah, the feminist side of me is most content right now. I love the way you've portrayed Anzu. She most definitely is a herione. I kind of feel bad for Yugi; he's stuggling to be the same kind of superhero Yami was... but that's just not him. Not in that big, bold way anyway. Anzu is sort of in between Yugi and Yami, personality-wise. I think. Anyway, Yugi's sudden realization at the end was adorable and very sweet.

I found the perspective on Yami slightly amusing. :P Not wrong... not lying... just misinformed. Aw, Yugi's so full of hero-worship himself... And as for Yami/Yugi, didn't notice anything (until you brought it *up* anyway!). Mostly, like I said, a hero-worshiping relationship. Poor Yugi. :P Ciao

DSF
2/2/2005 c1 3darkmus
"list of Bad Things That Might Happen To Anzu has grown quite a lot..."
2/2/2005 c1 60Lyrical Rex
Cute! Nicely done. Yugi's thoughts are well thought out. And... Sweet.

XP I can't find anything else to say...
2/2/2005 c1 34imagines writes
Nope, no Yami/Yuugi hints. And I am one of the best finders-of-hints-that-aren't-there, so I should know. ^_^

Very cute! I haven't read a good Yuugi/Anzu in awhile. (too busy reading BxR XD) But agh, it's sad. Yuugi wants to be a hero for Anzu, but he can't. Poor Yuugi. -hugs Yuugi plushie- T.T

Gotta love the fluff! ^_^