for Phantom of the High School

3/5/2019 c10 milo
i KNOW its been 14 years but what the fuck happened to erik being an abusive cunt like he canonically is in poto?
1/6/2016 c13 Guest
I'm enjoying this, but... IT'S SO EARLY 2000'S I CAN'T TAKE IT. TOO MUCH 90'S INFLUENCE AND WAYYY TOO MANY SONG LYRICS AAHGHHH. but yeah I am surprisingly liking it
6/27/2015 c30 1Angelofmusic46
That was indeed a fluffy chapter! CHRISTERIK FTW! And what do you mean you're done with Phantom?!
6/27/2015 c13 Angelofmusic46
Wow. This is actually better than I thought it would be! CHRISTERIK FTW!
6/30/2014 c30 phantom girl
please post more please please please please please please please! I NEED more chapters!
5/25/2013 c30 Alice Turator
PLEAAASSEEEE WRITE MORE! PUH PUH PUH PUH LEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOU ARE AN AMAZING AMAZING AHMAZING AUTHOR! PLEASSSSEEEEE WRITE MORE OR I WILL SURELY DIE!
11/2/2012 c30 LillySmith
I wish you would finish the story
1/18/2012 c30 3ThunderStorm7916
Ok idk if this was the end of the story or not... It doesn't feel like it but it could be I guess. Anyway, I just stayed up til 2:02 in the morning reading this story because it was so great! I couldn't put it down! Oh my god I loved it! So I do hope that you update again sometime because this is amazing! XD
12/17/2011 c30 Fan
Continue please! Great story and the best part is only beginning :D
11/26/2011 c30 38RedStalkingDeath
CONTINUE! I love this ^^
1/19/2011 c30 2enb2004
I wish you hadn't stopped! :( I really enjoyed this story!
9/3/2010 c30 5SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud
Wow. I hardly ever get through multi-chapter fics in one sitting. If I do, they have to be amazing. Guess what?

That was amazing.

Too many people, when writing these High School style fics, tend to copy out the story word-for-word, just adding in classes and cliques and whatever else they associate with high school. You didn't. You adapted this in a way that was different, but still with hints to the original that made it a Phic in more than name only, and really enjoyable to read. Especially for us E/C shippers. :)

Wait. Am I actually writing a long review that makes sense? Darnit, I'm not used to this.

Well done, and thanks for making such a great read!

- SilverLinings :)
10/17/2009 c30 dawnlightfading
This story was awesome. Probably one of the only ones I actually stuck with until the very end. Very realistic, unlike some of the other ones like this I've read. Keep up the good work!
3/6/2009 c30 27Anawey
Spoilers? From the book? I don't remember any mention of a kid, though it has been a while. Great story, though. I'm totally a Christine/Erik fan. I guess cause I'm a sentimentalist, and I just think the poor guy needs some love. Let Raoul have Meg, or Carlotta, now that Piangi's gone, or something. I really liked this.
11/15/2008 c30 20M. Night Wolfalona
Wow. Intense. But still some good fluff and heat. Wonderful. I really do implore you to continue this and update it soon, cause it's very very very very good. I promise a review when you do.

For now, however, I must go. So long, my friend.

Yours truly,