for The Door Into Tomorrow

6/30/2015 c3 Netchka
Looking forward to reading more.
6/30/2015 c1 Netchka
Interesting.
5/25/2014 c3 Kyono Chukide
Man, It's been a while since I've heard from Death. I kinda missed his character. I loved this moment from the book by the way. Was he allergic to the myrrh in the book?
12/10/2012 c3 3Crystal M. Key
This story beginning has the makings of epicness, but it's been seven years. I hope you update this sometime!
8/13/2012 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/23/2012 c3 1Pinkamena The Medic
Please continue this! If you don't, I won't share my cupcakes with you :3
1/25/2012 c3 Alias the Jester
Thanatos was always my favourite Incarnation. When I read the Tale of the Three Brothers, I always envisaged Death in the story as being one of Zane's predecessors. There is potential in this plot - I can only hope you find some inspiration to revisit it some day!
12/30/2010 c1 Izaya
Loved the story so far, would hope to see an update soon.
6/29/2009 c3 2Loony Dagda
This is a very interesting story, I really wish you'd consider writing more. Since his thread has no end, does that mean he's immortal? And what reaction will Satan have to Harry's presence I wonder. I'm very interested in seeing how Harry will affect the incarnations and the world in general. I hope you decide to continue this story.

Ciao XP

Loony
6/19/2009 c3 Shump
Hi... I was just reading your story and I was wondering if you might update again soon? It is an excellent story and it flows well with both books... Just wondering.
4/13/2009 c3 26coonassblondie
Hey, I like this idea, and I would love to read it, should you have it published somewhere. Or is it still on hiatus?
4/8/2009 c3 27Isis the Sphinx
This was so long ago, but leads to so many possiblities. Keep writing!
4/1/2009 c3 20uo-chou
Very interesting, I hope you continue it. I remember reading the incarnation books as a kid, they were odd but enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
11/30/2008 c3 31npetrenko
That was great. More please!
4/14/2006 c3 3EvilspyAchacia
Most interesting...yes thats the word interesting. i like the idea, please update soon

Kira