FanFiction.Net
for Warmness On The Soul

1/11/2007 c9 8Ebon Hush
way/gay... heh. That there is a true Freudian slip. Funny. It's sad you decided to end this story, it didn't seem quite finished to me, but hey, that might just be me wanting more bobby/john fluff.

Thank for the story. it was very enjoyable
1/11/2007 c6 Ebon Hush
Argh no... What the hell is Bobby doing back with HER? "Get yourself back to hot-stuff where you belong, boy!"
1/11/2007 c5 Ebon Hush
Hah. I love this chapter! Funny teenager interaction.
1/11/2007 c4 Ebon Hush
Umm... giggling? They giggle now? WTF? I did not get this chapter at all. I like John being wary of the dark and all, but giggling? I cannot get over that. Are they high?
1/11/2007 c3 Ebon Hush
Ooh... tension. I HATE being laughed at, especially in class. Poor John
1/11/2007 c2 Ebon Hush
Hehe... Spot the atitude problem. *snicker* yeah, John definaely has a 'fiery' temper! (oh, the puns)
1/11/2007 c1 Ebon Hush
Hey. I've decided I like John using English expressions, which there are a LOT of in this one. He's supposed to be Australian, you know, so it fits him well. I can imagine him as a cutter, poor disturbed boy that he is. Well spotted.
6/29/2006 c9 4Isabella Rossellini
Finally, finally they are together! Yay! Bobby is so stupid! How come he never noticed that John liked him? I mean everything he had done kinda tell all... I love this fanfic,johnny and Bobby are so cute couple... I just wish Johnny is the bottom... Please write something like this again. I would love to read them.
6/2/2006 c1 1holdyourpeace
great things about this chapter

A)the great way you depicted a certain darkness in john that was totally irresistable (blood=love? simply a theory lol)

B)the already-blooming romance

C)last but not least the green day shirt. =D simple yet satisfying.

will definitely read more.
2/1/2006 c9 tomboyangel
auesome story, bobby and john stories rule!
12/24/2005 c9 18sunnysfunny
“When we touch, you make me feel incredibly 'happy'”.

Aw how sweet :D
12/24/2005 c9 Silver Salamander
For some reason I couldn't review the new chap under my login. *glares* Feh.

Bloody awesome chapter ^_^ So glad you finished :)

Yes that typo was indeed rather amusing.

You should write more, and more often! You're really good at it!
11/17/2005 c8 6Asmodean the sly
I love the way you have written Pyro! Can't wait for an update
5/23/2005 c9 Shevaun
*grin* I can't wait to see what happens next.
5/18/2005 c9 1Silver Salamander
Wow!

And also... not so wow...

Short chapters? *sniffles*

A few cases where 'to' should have been 'too'.

Apart from that was pretty good.

Keep it up