for Ace Combat: Hero Within

4/13/2010 c1 3Antoine
This was really a very nice story. I am an avid fan of "Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War," as it was the first game in "Ace Combat" that I ever played. I can certainly see this happening in Blaze's life, and I like the little hinting at Blaze's feelings for Nagase.

This was such a good oneshot, I have confidence that other, longer stories of yours will be even better.

Well done!
1/17/2009 c1 VGjunkie fireblade
awesome man! your'e the first person that i've ever read mention of blaze's appearance. keep up the good work! the psychology works and the personality of blaze was very well done. you should look into other aspects of blaze's personality: favorite music(blaze strikes me as being into the romantic style of music: tchaikovsky, beethoven,etc. or something calming and cheery, like mozart; just me), what he does with his spare time (chess maybe? he analyzes situations pretty well, and fencing is a fairly common passtime among officers), etc. one last thing; you said that the building was an example of protestant display of religion; i am not deeply religious myself, but i do take an academic intrest in nearly everything, and "father" is an adressal to a catholic spiritual leader. for the sake of academic satisfaction and for future reference i simply thought you should know. anyway, if i could i would see about keeping in touch, but i can't. if you make anything else, i'll probably read it sooner or later, so i'll be in touch,in a way. good luck to you1
7/8/2008 c1 10Paintball Willie
impressive nothing else needs to be said
2/9/2005 c1 2Robert Harrison
very good, it has a lot of feeling in it. im not religous myself but i can see where the emotions come from
2/9/2005 c1 6Stradivarium
Very nice, Eric! Keep up the good work!

-GoR
2/8/2005 c1 Zan67
Good job. I liked it so much it's on my favorites.