for Shadow Hearts II: Concealed Corruption

1/17/2006 c1 5SonChan
you're my hero ^^

lol I loved this, Veronica I think is a really interesting character once you look past her uh..."coconuts". but seriously, I think you captured her personality very well :-D

keep it up ~_^
12/9/2005 c1 cmdr destrik
wow i really liked that, your writing is excellent as usual *bows* i loved how you portrayed veronica, that was really good i give it a ten

^_^
4/1/2005 c1 9Masked Rose
I really like this. I always thought there were a lot of nuances of Veronica and her relationships that the game didn't really go into. And you touched them all. I'm glad you did. I really liked your characterization of Veronica, too!
3/11/2005 c1 36MikoNoNyte
Oh, sweet!

Veronica is one of those underling characters that gamers intice us with then let fall to the wayside. I wouldn't say I loved her but I do like her. She had deep currents to move her though the march of time and she could have been oh so much more than she ended up. Pity.

But you did a great job of her introspection and perspective. And you know, it never occurred to me that Rasputin might have offered her a corporeal power such as queen of the russias. ^^ He certainly didn't indicate it in canon. Good call!
3/7/2005 c1 cuu
Nice piece of work ^^ (applauds) very nice. See told ya you were the best :P (LOL) Now I'm being a dork. I enjoyed this all the way although I'm clueless but I read anyways because your my sister XD. You have my support ^_^
2/18/2005 c1 puffy
Now this is what you call a woman who loves being in control.

oh my, what is that special 'celebration'? I can imagine BDSM! hik hik hik!

Oh, Veronica is not so bad, I was just put off a little by that mask? on her right eye. When I first saw her, I thought she was margarete! Eh, you should have made Veronica spoil that snobbish noblewoman's dress, but then it would be too childish and very uncharacteristic for roni. Hehehe better yet, why didn't she simply abduct those nobilites in secret and torture them in that prison island!
2/14/2005 c1 21Beastman
Alright! I'm reviewing! Tiger, put down the cleaver, Ok?

Nice way of getting inside the bad guy's (err, girl's) head. Maybe there's a hint of darkness in you yet, eh? Sharp and cunning, and very frank. I almost chuckled at the "What a crock of bull." line. But no fluffies? C'mon Tiger, stop teasing us! We wanna see what you do best!
2/12/2005 c1 3V Mignon
Tis Pooka . . .

"They were nothing more than self-righteous, pompous hypocrites."

. . . . Wow. Just really, wow. That is one of the most intriguing beginning lines I have read as of yet. There's nothing like catching the reader's undivided attention right at the beginning. I also believe it is my favorite line in the whole fanfiction.

The descriptions, the characterization . . . it's all quite wonderful. There are a few typos, but they are very few and easy to fix up. I think they were mentioned in a previous review. It's nice to see that somebody wanted to know what had happened to Anastasia's sisters. What were they doing all that time, anyway? I would like to see where you take the sisters Romanov . . .

I say . . . favorite? Yes, adding to my fav's list.
2/10/2005 c1 25SilverLocke980
Well! This was a really good fic... like most of your pieces, of course. (Bows to Tiger) Still, I've always liked sub-characters best, so maybe that's twisting my feellings around a bit...

But! Onward with the review!

Our lovely, "voluptous" (ten points for using that word- I love it!) vixen is an appropriately cold, evil bitch, and I love it. I find her aloofness about the sex appropriate too; I mean, come on. If you are working for an evil organization, are you going to be spending most of your time going, " Oh, I wish they wouldn't make me do these things?"? Oh, that always bugs the *hell* out of me when people do this to characters in their fanfics. I applaud you, Tiger, for writing about it in the opposite direction... as a job rather than a punishment.

Rasputin is a guy I'm not all that fond of (watched the movie "Hellboy" last night, and I found his death most appropriate- though the main character being the only Christian demon in the universe is... unsettling, to say the least) but it is good to see evil from another's perspective. And Anastasia's escape and the subsequent "What the ^@!# happened?" feeling at the castle is appropriately well done.

Excellent fic, Tiger. Here's hoping you write more.

Your Friend,

-Silverlocke980
2/9/2005 c1 43Leebot
Well, it's not romance, but you've sure got Veronica down pat. I like how you portrayed the Romanovs through her (twisted) eyes. Nicely done.

A few grammatical points:

(paragraph 5) "how the family react" - "how the family would react"

(last paragraph) "thenVeronica" - "then Veronica"

PS. The next chapter of Blanc Slate is now up!
2/9/2005 c1 Nothinghere11111
Veronica was one of my favorite characters in SH:C, mostly because of that scene when she wanted to make Yuri her 'toy', although I'm a supporter of Alice/Yuri, I would love to see a Veronica/Yuri fic (I also love alternate couples ^^) even if it wouldn't be romantic like this fic.
2/8/2005 c1 25CuddlyChristina
That was a wonderful story on Veronica that you just made. I'll be updating my ONY story, don't worry.
2/8/2005 c1 fireinu
I like the story. I agerry with you ubout veranica.
2/8/2005 c1 14Seizalyn
Oh! A fanfic without romance! OUCH. Was that the sky falling?

^_^

In all seriousness, this was a great piece portraying Veronica's feelings on the Russian condition. I can just imagine the wry smirk on her face, silently laughing at all these petty nobles in their ignorance of the outside world. And sometimes not even silently.

Her devotion to Rasputin breaks my heart. We all know what happens later on, which makes me wanna slap that little mad monk around for a bit. I love her views on Lenny, showing her fighting spirit that never waivered even against four strong opponents, especially when it was her love's life on the line.

Loved this piece as a whole. And I don't think sending Ana's three sisters off to be married is pushing it at all. It's a much better explanation than mine (which consists of them mysteriously and convieniently not being around with everything happened. -_-).

You do wonderful Kurando/Anastasia fics, but equally awesome Under-appreciated Character fics. Write more!

...um, please? ^^
2/8/2005 c1 5A Lifeless Beauty
A wicked smile curved her lips at the thought, and then Veronica took his hand to comply with his request, allowing her Lord Rasputin to draw her toward the bed.

That's my fav sentence, chick. It's so... non romance. Ahahaha. This was really nifty, I'm actually glad you mad e a Veronica centered story. I thought she was pretty cool except for her bazookas. And as always you got a knack for details. I love reading all the descriptions you place in here, it's so good!

Now... I cannot simply wait anylong for part 5 of you-know-what.

Love you times a billion!
16 Page 1 2 Next »