FanFiction.Net
for Deep in my Heart

1/30/2015 c7 catty
Oh my gawd...
9/10/2012 c7 Guest
this was so freaking sad! but, still amazing! spectacular job!
9/9/2010 c7 3Vulcan Tribble
This is possibly one of the best stories I have ever read. It was constructed perfectly, and those last two chapters made me cry my eyes out, and that is a very difficult thing to achieve when it comes to fiction, let alone fan fiction. Once again, this is one the best stories I have ever read.
6/21/2009 c7 9Kiljoy
Oh my gosh! You made me cry! I never cry!

2nd Will & Grace fic I've ever read, and I found it off of the first author's favorites (which is a very rightly place for this story to be!) and oh my gosh, I didn't expect to cry! But I was sitting here, tear after tear, saying oh my gosh. Wow. That was so emotional. You're very talented that you can affect your readers in such a way. When Will found out the results, I didn't even SEE that coming! But it was so believeable, because of how Jack is, which I guess made it worse. The most powerful part for me was when Will found out, just that whole chapter. Just wow. This was amazing. GREAT job!
5/26/2009 c7 17xMysterious Darknessx
A sequel? Well that really makes sense after a character death :P

Joking. I loved this-the emotion you displayed so magically was beautiful, like it really came from the heart.

Amazing.

Oh, and I also loved how you kept everyone so well in character. Karen was perfect ;) Plus, you pretty much got Jack's whiny character down to a beat-I could never write him that well.

Splendid job~

xMDx
2/14/2009 c7 46ello luv
Wow that was incredible and very sad. You have officially turned me on to Will & Grace fanfiction...
12/6/2008 c7 3Dashing
wow that was amazing, i mean it actually made me cry a little, you should be really proud of this story
8/10/2007 c7 2Ligeia333
OMG. I'm crying. I'm actually crying. That was so beautiful and sad. I loved it!
6/26/2007 c7 Dante's Girl
Dear Sango-Kadie,

I'm sending this review your way; not sure if you'll get it or not; but I've sent it anyway, because I want you to know something: While I was reading this story; as it progressed, there were times I had to actually look away from the screen for a few minutes or so, and then come back to it; simply to keep from bursting into tears.

I wanted you to know that your story was one of the most beautiful, moving pieces I think I've ever read.

I would be interested in reading a sequal, if/when it gets posted.

Thank you, and well done for writing this.

Dante's Girl
4/30/2007 c7 24AriBelle89
Oh, this is so beautifully sad. It actually made me tear up a little bit, and that is very hard to do.
2/2/2007 c7 2Chaos Raider Tenshi
Wow... thats all I can say... wow, I'm speechless really, the last chapter was so beautiful, it had me in tears... the whole story was beautiful. Truely.
8/27/2006 c7 Rhona Missy Miaow
*bursts into tears*

I normally HATE character death fics, but this... It was just so beautiful.

It really was a beautiful and wonderful fic. It was written brilliantly and it was very, very sweet.
8/22/2006 c7 26Spuffy57
*tear* that was so sad!
7/18/2006 c6 6Senorita Rage
That was such a shocker! I thought he would have been preggers but I was way off. I love Jack but he is such a man whore so it's not such a big suprise that happened. He finally found some 1 he cares about but won't sleep w/ him! T T
6/18/2006 c7 7Hannahbb21
This story was amazing. It made me cry. I loved it.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »