for Bed of Roses

HUUUU
1/9 c43 ReaderOfDramione
yeah Monique somethingorother is Notts momma
10/18/2020 c19 Laila
The scene at the end reminded me of Rush Hour.
9/20/2020 c57 ReaderOfDramione
this is such a nice fic, love it.
9/20/2020 c14 ReaderOfDramione
everyone's all happy and jolly, fa la la la la even though I sing horribly, fa la la la la la la la. End of James carol
9/2/2020 c8 draconismalfoi-nsm
welp? I WAS WAITING FOR A GOOD DUEL and thenthat was it? well okay, The story is very interesting nonetheless! im lovin it.
6/5/2020 c57 queergem
I never thought I would fall in love with a hermione/sirius fic but I did. they are usually cringey and hard to read because Hermione is so much younger but the way you in loved the Marauders and the excellent use of time travel really just solidified how good it is. I'm excited to read the sequel.
5/27/2020 c1 Celestine10
This has become one of my favorite stories! Loved it!
11/16/2019 c1 DustyT90
I binge read this story. Really enjoyed it, the back in time section in particular, felt the characters here were much better written and more interesting that the ‘present section’.
I’m off to find more of your work to read.
Thank you!
10/26/2019 c57 Guest
this story is fantastic, i have cried multiple times and fallen in love with my new faverout song bed or roses (which i am listening to right now); in fact i love this story so much that I am writng this at 3:12am because i simpaly cannot put it down(metiphoricaly of course), amazing song and just know, 'blind love is true.'
10/25/2019 c17 Guest
Now listening to bed of roses for the 100th time...
7/20/2019 c57 The Biggest Reader Forever
Well, I can not even start with now awesome this story was. Let just say the fact that I read this whole story in the wee-hours of the morning even through I was half asleep for about the last ten chapters. I could just not stop reading.

I have always been a lover of Hermione and Sirius fanfictions, but this is by far the best one that I have read and that is coming from a person who will anything.

The story was very well written. The characters were so realistic. It was very interesting and just super suspicious. The whole thing was the best.
7/13/2019 c57 Sora Loves Rain