FanFiction.Net
for The Magician of Destruction

1/30/2014 c5 20James Birdsong
Still a very nice fanfic.
Nice five chapters. Great.
5/5/2013 c5 hornofdesolation
I hope you intend to continue this story someday because I like it.
7/20/2011 c5 James Birdsong
Excellent
10/4/2008 c2 3Fenris Blackwell
...Bob took my cookie...Bob shouldn't have took my cookie...it was snickerdoodle...snicker snicker doodling with crayons oodle.

And that's your bit of random nonsense for the day. Hope it brought a smile to your face, or atleast caused some raising of the eyebrows. Still watching this story and a few others in case of an update, hope to see more sometime soon. (Or in the next few years, but they're pretty much the same thing sometimes.)

See ya'
9/15/2008 c1 Fenris Blackwell
I don't suppose threatening to flash-fry you with the burning intensity of a billion suns would convince you to update this would it? Damn, and I was so looking forward to the angst. *growling* Well, would throwing a toaster into your shower work? Tattoing the name of a potential love interest your mother doesn't like on your backside? Doing you scholatstic work for a few months?

Darn, now I'm lowered to bribing. Ah well, hopefully you'll update. Or not. But atleast, if you can find the time and its not to much bother, tell me whether you will or not okies?

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!~
5/3/2007 c2 anonomos
I want you to understand me so i'll say it in slow-motion

UPDATE
10/27/2005 c5 2Stryke Manson
hahahaha, so Lance makes an entrance at last! I've been waiting for this, baby! Its about to hit the fan.

lol.

Anyways, you're doing great, but some of the characters seem a bit too enthusiastic at times. cut down on the !'s and it will improve. Keep on keepin on!
10/24/2005 c5 87HugsandBugsSmileyface
UPDATE!I WANT CHAPPIE 6!
10/22/2005 c4 Mua
Gosh! Hurry up and update! I'm getting impatient. I absolutely love this story, so if you don't update, I just might die from curiosity.
10/17/2005 c3 Mua
Hi, this is mua. All right, introduction down. Business- I have already read the latest chapter, but I only use that review for things like the lecture of how rude it is to keep people waiting. This one is just to say, "you better hurry up, because this is a great story!" So, you had better hurry up, because I absolutely love this story! Bye!
7/15/2005 c4 HugsandBugsSmileyface
COOL!CAN'T WAIT FOR PART THREE!U R in ALL my lists.
6/1/2005 c3 2deactivatedforever23890214
Yay! Update! Unlike me...Keep going!
4/11/2005 c2 erin
go! what did meimi want to tell jr?
3/19/2005 c2 St. Tail freak
I really like your story. Please update quickly!
3/9/2005 c2 deactivatedforever23890214
Hey, waddap. I decided to read your fic as you asked and it's goin' great, dude. Keep goin!
18 Page 1 2 Next »