for The Road Not Taken

10/31/2010 c1 2k+Hawki
'The Road not Taken'...studied that poem to death back in secondary school. 0_0 Anyway, the concept of the oneshot matched it well, though might have benefitted from division into two paragraphs rather than one. Still, that's a technicality.
4/13/2009 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great poem fic. Very good.
6/18/2006 c1 Crying vampire
About Verona ... Oh, I've read some foreign poetry and it's great! I love it!
12/30/2005 c1 1lil' augurey
That is truly a wonderful poem for me. It means a lot and I'm glad you put such a good story to it. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your stories and Happy Holidays!
5/17/2005 c1 19Linwe Ringeril
Wow! That was brilliant! You realted the story of Verona going with Dracula very well with that poem, which, might I add, is one of my favourites^^. I liked it a lot, I could definitely see the conection.
3/15/2005 c1 the Scarlett Quill
This is awesome... Verona no doubt! I really enjoyed reading this. Great job!
2/18/2005 c1 The Shrink
Think more on the deeper meaning beneath the words. There is the path of the unknown and the path of the known. The path of the familiar and the path of the unfamiliar. We humans tend to choose the path of the known, familiar, and comfortable even if that path brings us only misery. Taking the path less traveled involves a leap of faith into the unknown, standing on the precipice between everything to lose... or gain.
2/11/2005 c1 3island-surfer
it's good! i'm going out on a limb here to guess you're talking about Verona. am i right? well, i'll talk to you later!
2/11/2005 c1 Gem
This is my favorite poem! I like the way you applied the poem to Verona's point of view...this poem is so great because it can be applied to anytime in life when you have to make a choice. Creative. But now you have to write a poem of your own, lol!