FanFiction.Net
for Labyrinth of Hell

4/21/2012 c16 1BVBlover4ever
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! XD XD XD XD

I LOVE YOU FOR WRITTING THIS STORY! THANK YOU! =D IT WAS A WONDERFUL READ THAT I ENJOYED VERY MUCH, AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY RATHER OVERJOYOUS TYPING! XD
4/20/2011 c16 3Tater Tots
Hahaha, I still think the 'Puff the Magic Drag Queen' bit is so funny XD lol

Thank you for writing this fanfic! It was the first Hellboy/Labyrinth ff that I've read, and I feel like you wrote Hellboy and Abe really well :)

Thanks again!

~Tater Tots :3
4/19/2011 c4 Tater Tots
OMG

PUFF THE MAGIC DRAG QUEEN FTW

For The Ultimate WIN XDD!

lmao
7/3/2009 c2 Raven's Mirror
This was a very cool introduction of the hellboy characters to the labyrinth story. Good job on capturing the character of Hellboy.
7/3/2009 c1 Raven's Mirror
This first chapter is very interesting. I enjoy the humor put out there with Sarah living in new york and no having friends or a date and she questions dating her friends from the labyrinth.haha.

It's also interesting to see that you have kept Sarah's annoyance for Toby. I really enjoyed this chapter and look forward to read the rest of the story, this really has drawn me in. As a stand alone Labyrinth story this would be good,and with the expected addition of the Hellboy universe I am even more intrigued.
4/25/2009 c16 9bioncafemme
Wow. This was really an excellent crossover. And I can tell you that your characterizations of Abe and Hellboy were masterful. Excellent work.
9/22/2008 c16 29DelightedlyLost
Well, I bow to you, praise your writing ability, and laugh my head off at Puff the Magic Drag Queen. This has to be one of the best crossover stories I have ever read. Very well written, you're ability to wind drama and humor together is wonderful. But not quite as wonderful as "Puff the Magic Drag Queen" I'm sorry...but I'll never get over that. I watched the movie after reading this story the first time and couldn't stop laughing as soon as he showed up because I had that in my head. It was rather annoying. I was trying to pay attention to the movie and I had "Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea..." going through my head. Would you mind if I did some fanart of this story? I could link you to it if you wanted, figured I'd better ask your permission first.

Welcome to my favorite stories list.
9/3/2008 c16 35myrmidryad
oh fabness. puff the magic drag queen! oh that still has me laughing. fantastic. just what hellboy would say. and i love the labyrinth and thought sara was dumb for leaving, and now shes back and its all wonderful and glittery ^^
4/23/2008 c16 Reika
Fancy, I don't know if it will be enought, but your work is one of the best I've seen. A cross over well done and really possible...Please give us others pearls like this one!
7/29/2007 c16 6starbirdrampant
Very nice. I remember that my mom wanted me to watch Labyrinth a really long time ago I didn't want to but I think I've changed my mind. :)
3/15/2007 c16 AngerManagementIssues45
I LOVED this story! I was just searching around in the Hellboy category when I found this. I love the Labyrinth (especially David Bowie ;) ) and I saw that you had written it so I was like heck yeah!
1/20/2007 c16 8Lucia Di Lammermoor
That. Was. Pure. GENIUS! Oh my goodness, that was one of the best fanfics I've ever read. This is going on my favorite stories list! Please write more like it, you're supurb writer!
9/7/2006 c16 little miss artemis
Oh yay! Funny and sweet and brilliant!
8/26/2006 c11 little miss artemis
Oh! It's so wonderful! I love both movies! You captured HB's sarcasm perfectly! And Abe! I got so sad when I heard he was going to die! Jareth is sexy as ever! Yay for Jarth and Sarah! I hope she stays with him in the Undergroud for a thousand years! Thank you for this lovely story!
6/14/2006 c16 Carolyn
God, I LOVE this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »