FanFiction.Net
for The course of justice

2/22/2005 c1 77Always Hopeful
Ooh can't wait to see what happens! ~Always Hopeful~
2/20/2005 c2 7rogueinker
There are some interesting angles in this story. So far, good. Looking forward to more.
2/19/2005 c2 48Quill of Minerva
Hm this is getting very interesting! I loved the last line of this chapter and good old Alastor Moody!

Clayre xx
2/19/2005 c2 7Aurinko
I think I reviewed this on the board (I think?), but I'll just tell you again that I like it, and that your last line is funny.
2/13/2005 c1 48Quill of Minerva
Hm this is very interesting indeed and I am intrigued already Kaitlyn so bring on the next chapter

Clayre xx
2/13/2005 c1 11Questionablelight
I can so see Aberforth doing something like that... please udpate soon i can't wait!
2/12/2005 c1 14Morgana-Alex
As always honey I love the start of your story. Aberforth getting Albus into trouble and Minerva trying to get him out of it.

I love the line '“Well we will have to change that won’t we?” I can just imagine Minerva saying this but in answer to a very different statment from Albus ;-)

Please update soon. JA
2/12/2005 c1 23RavenEcho
interesting start, i guess i could wait for that better you mentioned.
2/12/2005 c1 61Nerweniel
Oh... now do I smell a wonderful story floating in the air or what? Wonderful start, as usual looking forward to more- but I have to point out how I loved the line "She had very beautiful eyes."... that is so "What Albus Thinks Throughout The Whole Chapter" :-D. Lovely!
24 « Prev Page 1 2