FanFiction.Net
for e c l i p s e

4/18/2020 c1 Birkastan2018
Dear author, this was so sooo gutting. Sasuke killing Kakashi was something I never even remotely considered, and it completely pulled the rug out from under me. That Sakura would tell him she owed him a dance for all the years she loved him was so poignant, and her final line was brutal and exquisite all at the same time. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this incredible one shot with us!
2/21/2018 c1 31Obsessed Lass
This...was masterful. How do I even begin? Perhaps you'll allow me to say that I may have developed a fetish for this particular flavour of anguish, raw yet so rarefied. And those sentences... goodness! "Dawn comes gently, yet as inexorable as death." I think I felt spectral fingers grasping at me then. The last line couldn't have been more succinctly devastating. I have to agree with a former reviewerit'd be well nigh impossible to find a more accomplished ss fic than this. Thank you seems like a paltry utterance at this point, so I better refrain!
11/7/2017 c1 Derp
This is so good wtf
8/15/2016 c1 20california poppyseed
SO DARK YOU BROKE MY FEELS OMG KAKASHI ASDFGJKLL
7/15/2016 c1 theuniverseinmyhaands
And even after all this time, this is still my favourite SasuSaku fic.

Thank you for writing it.

- Lyanne
3/24/2016 c1 Zagadska
Lovely read and interesting take on the SasuSaku dynamics.
9/19/2014 c1 Sekiko
Oh. My. God. C-Can it be...? A Haruno Sakura with COMMON SENSE?! It's a bloody damn miracle! A gift from Father Almighty! It's unbelievable! You are amazing. Ah-mazing, 'nuff said. She finally, FINALLY legitimately hates him instead of all that tsundere BULL. I bow to you, oh great one.
6/20/2014 c1 6TheGrammarQueen
I liked this. A lot. Sakura is portrayed in a light that I find fairly realistic, considering the situation (or what I think of it). Instead of hating him and then eventually falling in love with him, like one might expect, she instead takes a kind of Sauske-esque path and still hates him, even as she gets closer to him. Kind of. Maybe I missed the point.

This was a great story. That's kind of what I was trying to get across. Keep up this kind of stuff, because FFN needs more of it.
7/20/2013 c1 26anneklyz
Great
2/10/2013 c1 36DawningAurora
This is completely unexpected.. I absolutely adore! this..
Perfectly written.. The twist at the end was a nice touch.. :)
12/28/2012 c1 26Mooky-aron
Wow. That was... Deep. Deep man, deeeeep. Too many 'deep's in that sentence. That was frickin amazin'
2/11/2012 c1 2don't feed the models
LOL she's so badass! I did not see that coming...
12/26/2011 c1 Sophie
Woah, this is good, like really good. I love the writing style it's so matter-of-fact. I really like the plot and i love Sakura in it. She's badass.
9/9/2011 c1 1cuppycakesparkles
Oh, hell...

This has GOT to be one of the most disturbingly beautiful (?) one-shots I've ever read. Loved Sakura in this one, I can see her doing that, I really can. Although I doubt Sasuke would ever put his hair in a braid, lol, he was very in character.
12/15/2010 c1 3Jellybean06
I don't quite know if I love this or hate this. Probably because there's just something so bitterly ironic about Sakura being the one to finally end it all.

Definitely a gorgeous piece, though. The imagery and all the things that are left unsaid...

Thank you for sharing.