for Violet Valor

9/14 c3 Funvideofan1
Violet is always going to save dash
4/8/2021 c27 4asherrr
i shiped micheal and vi ;-;
4/8/2021 c13 asherrr
LMFANIJNOUNBWNOUSW
4/8/2021 c5 asherrr
oooooooooooooooh
4/8/2021 c4 asherrr
i hate the incredibles now. besides violet n dash
4/8/2021 c3 asherrr
so dem old peeps died
4/8/2021 c2 asherrr
oi
4/8/2021 c1 asherrr
oo
11/23/2016 c27 Guest
Awsome dude
Halo: yea best dimention i ever seen !
6/25/2012 c27 2Taven Nukimor
i really loved this story. good stuff. i had the same idea of violet being able to enclose people in her force fields for my story, so that was pretty cool to see that in there, great minds think alike.

overall great story, and great message. story well told.
6/25/2012 c10 Taven Nukimor
okay, great story. i was going to wait to review, but why wait. first, bob and helen wouldn't have spazzed out on vi. i was expecting for them to be grateful for them saving dash. only problem. i love your oc, valor. he has that whole mysterious loner vibe. i like how he rebels against his evil father. im kind of hoping violet and valor

.each other.

great story so far.
1/3/2012 c27 4musa lover
I love it. i started reading it yesterday and i just finished. Sorry i didn't review i just wanted to see what happened next :)
6/4/2010 c4 Romanian Guy
Okay, well, how do I begin this...

I really think you have Bob and Helen mischaracterized in this chapter. Yes, I can perfectly understand that they would have been frustrated and upset Violet for failing to save her grandfather, but they would take into consideration that she was in a no-win situation; if she saved her grandfather, Dash would have ended up dying and so she would have had to take the heat for that as well. I've read through the story after this and they still do not recognize what situation Violet was in. She even says sorry to THEM. NO. No, they should be getting on their knees and begging for HER forgiveness.

I mean, I’m really sorry, but you and Redkill37 both have (or his case had) a really bad habit of making Bob and Helen REALLY unlikeable characters at certain points. Why is this? Because you both have them at a lot of points treat their children like co-workers and team mates, expecting them to be able to tackle serious, difficult and ethically challenging decisions at their young age. And when the kids fail to do so, even if it is for understandable reasons that could apply to Bob and Helen, the latters still give them so much heat over it, not taking any consideration that they are children and rarely try to console them.

I do not hate this story or you, but I really think you need to re-evaluate how you work the relationships between the family.
3/30/2010 c4 17Blue-with-purple-polka-dots
Um... I don't think Helen and Bob would act that way. I could understand shouting maybe at her in grief when they're not thinking, and then later an apology about it (because after all it is not her fault), but I can't see them pulling this, sorry.

Sorry once again, just how I feel on the matter.
268 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »