for Legacy of the Moon

2/11/2016 c4 spicarus
I hope you get back to this story soon. I'd like to see more.
12/29/2015 c4 Guest
So Ranma has control over his curse right?
1/22/2012 c2 Ranmaleopard
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
1/21/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
11/23/2011 c3 5Nysk
Wish you would continue this tale.
3/30/2011 c4 4Gseven
I would like to see this tale continued by your hand. It's quite interesting and poignant concerning the loss of the Senshi, but fun with the upgrade of Ranma and Nabiki.
5/10/2006 c4 5Nysk
Interesting and entertaining story.

I look forward to more
3/26/2006 c4 10The Nachoman
So the story so far will make Ranma be locked female whenever he isn't using his senshi powers. Nabiki has already manifested time magic, and Ranma needs to be female to access the healing power of Saturn.

Ami's mother has just learned of the secret identity of her deceased daughter, and seems likely to become an ally.

Interesting.
3/22/2006 c4 2DianaBialaska
Ohh. Good story. I'm hoping for an update soon. This is just starting to get good! :D
3/21/2006 c1 10The Nachoman
Hi there.

So this a fic were all the Senshi died as thier power source (The Silver Crystal) became depleted, so Setsuna took their star seeds to the past and through them created two new star seeds, which she implanted on Ranma and Akane as babies.

New premise.

Your story flow so far is engaging, too.
10/26/2005 c4 17Ar-Kaos
nice development. but i think you are gonna need a bigger supporting cast.

writing style is fantastic as always, but would still like a little more work on the transitions, not really a big thing but its not that easy to offer help for something this good...
10/26/2005 c2 Ar-Kaos
looking good so far.

but you might want to fix the intro? doesnt look like a poisoning is going to be involved?
8/30/2005 c3 12mikebreslau
Okay, this is definitely different. Off to a good start.

Currently frustratingly incomplete - and I sense that the author has not fully planned out the story arc and is making it up as he goes along. That can, but seldom does, turn out well.

Good luck, and keep on writing.
6/21/2005 c4 13borg rabbit
Hoo hah! Can't wait for the next installment. So, I guess that they will get an amalgam of all the senshi's powers. Can you run down how the split occurs? So, for Ranma to stay male, he must remain powered up? How would this sound? Reincarnate the Senshi through Ranma and Nabiki's children!

Ciao,

Wes
6/10/2005 c4 4Choas Babe
Get rid of those damn roses. Ranma does not deserve being forced to act like the Caped Dweeb. what would be really funny,is Ranma accidentally doing a female transformation and Akane sees but never makes a connection.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »