for Tommy's Song

12/4/2014 c12 20James Birdsong
Still a good story
9/22/2014 c12 Black Mad Hatter
That was a really funny ending.
6/18/2011 c12 Storm Dragon Wolf Princess
I like the idea of Tommy being an immortal and friends with a dragon. I don't like him working with Rita but I can understand the reasons. I think Tommy needs to be ready for a betrayal from the one who just asked him to save her home cause that is what I expect from Rita. I am glad that Tommy asked Kim to stay out of this cause she isn't much of a fighter yet alone a killer. Kat on the other hand could probably handle it once she got the explanation.
6/24/2010 c12 James Birdsong
Really good
12/17/2009 c12 4andyg2525
I soo want to read more of ,so please add more to the story
9/29/2008 c9 gardien1204
wow sweet update soon
7/17/2006 c9 597Ghostwriter
Uh-oh. Wow! I loved it! So exciting. I caught a couple of eps of Highlander when I was little, so I know what's goin' on. Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
7/4/2006 c8 27PernDragonrider
WHOA! Wonderful story and a very good mix between Power Rangers and Highlander.

I'd love to see what happens after this and I look forward to possibly seeing new chapters.

Keep up the great work. The tale is well-written, very compelling reading, and excellent.

Have a great 4th of July Holiday if you're in the US and if not... then just have a Wonderful Day!

Pern
8/7/2005 c7 margieboots
awesome...just awesome...i luv power ranger n i love highlander...adrian paul was the man! so is jdf! was just wondering if the story was going to be updated.
3/26/2005 c1 5Lady Viviana
DUDE! I love this fic. IT'S THE BEST! OMG! I can't get over it. *hordes* You must do another chapter. I must see what happens. Keep up the good work. ^_^ Must...read...more!
3/6/2005 c7 20Magemaster
PLEAS DON'T END IT HERE! this is a really good fic and i want to know what happens!
2/14/2005 c1 597Ghostwriter
I thought this was supposed to have seven chapters. Where are the other six?
2/14/2005 c7 jenny
i read the entire thing in about... 5 minutes? really, really good! hurry, hurry, hurry with the next chapter!