FanFiction.Net
for Dreams of Loneliness

12/26/2012 c1 2Screaming Rose
absolutly fantastic
9/2/2010 c1 lilica
wow i love it! Its beautifully written so well done!
1/26/2010 c1 58spicehnoodles
This one-shot was incredibly beautiful, my friend.

I kept "Aw!"ing and smiling while I read it. Ichigo's too sweet here in an awkward way.

Gotta love him.

...

GOOD JOB! GREAT JOB!
12/22/2009 c1 amehoshi141
I liked how you made Ichigo pour out his thoughts to Rukia. :)

(the last dialogue was AWESOME)
4/23/2006 c1 Aileen
Wow! This is beautiful... You illustrate Ichigo's wisdom magnificently, even though I was irked at his trying to scare Rukia. The length is good.
4/3/2006 c1 inugrlluvsanime
OMG! dis was 1 of da sweetest one-shots ever!
1/3/2006 c1 BloodHeron
I like long stories and stories that are skillfully written. In this I find both. Definitely worth reading again. In other words, you've got a new fan. Me. Thanx for writing something that is so enjoyable to read! :)
1/1/2006 c1 4violetctm
lovely. it was very sweet, and i enjoyed it very much. thanks.
12/13/2005 c1 Placid Snowflake
T.T So wonderful! XD! Dur, great job! I really loved this story!
12/11/2005 c1 Miburou
Wow, that was so great! =^_^= I love your writing style, and the angsty romance was just so beautiful! *Addz 2 Favz* Thanks for the story! Later!
11/18/2005 c1 9purpleviolets
Aw. I really do love snuggling and snugglingy fics. That was really beautiful. I love the way you describe their emotions, their insecurites. The feeling of worthlessness is truly a strong and overcasting one, and I'm glad you wrote about it.
10/16/2005 c1 Emotwo
Wa! Loved it. I just loved it.
9/24/2005 c1 8rukiaprincess
hm, beautiful Ichiruki fic. i'll be honest, there were some dips in the characters, but otherwise, you wrapped it up great. i'm gonna fall asleep thinking about your story line tonight. it was just too sweet.

keep up the good work.
8/24/2005 c1 47Goku's Daughter
WOW! This is defintely going on my favourite story list!

Awesome! This was such a good read... I'm so awed I don't know what else to type!

AWESOME!

...

It was cute in its own way, but it held a nice, warm, loving plot, where the characters were not OOC. You do have a talent for writing and I applaud you on a job well done.

Keep on writing! I enjoyed this immensely!

xox GD xox
8/21/2005 c1 12Mizu no Kenshi
I love this story, it shows such emotion.

Great job. b^^d