for Sins of the Father

12/1/2016 c24 Guest
Just had to ruin the story with the mention of his annoying, spoiled, bratty, and rude children. Clearly I can't stand the stabler children
10/22/2014 c31 Cinderella1268
Your story was wonderful,too bad the other site went down and we will not be privileged to read the next chapter.I do hope that you come back one day to write more EO since you do so website allow Smut!So feel free to come back to us this,great writing,thank you for posting, EOEEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEO..FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
11/7/2013 c31 delete-account-please 5149757
Excellent story so far, looking forward to more so please update soon.
11/4/2013 c31 delete-account-please 4171342
this was a good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over. if it finish it needs a complete on it.
9/14/2012 c31 delete-account-please 742011
this was very good if it is done yo need to put a complete on this story. Is there going to be a suqal to this story.
1/17/2011 c31 1invisible-to-all
whats the website with the extra chapter?
11/29/2009 c31 syui9ogfyipohghopihgopj
that was great but it didn't really have any M rated stuff
11/28/2009 c30 syui9ogfyipohghopihgopj
this is so good and i can't wait to see the end
6/6/2008 c31 30Marish89
Absolutely love your fic. I'm glad everyone got a happy ending. Are you going to write a sequel?

I'd love to read more!
11/22/2007 c4 re
this stuff is intense. totally SVU. it seems like a real episode. Great writing.
8/7/2007 c31 5tanya2byour21
I loved it.

Tanya
7/17/2007 c31 PaceyW'sgirl
love this story. i cant wait for you to write a sequal to this story. i love Josh and Olivia and Elliot as a family. would really love to read a sequal to this story in the near future.
7/16/2007 c31 7Ad Hominem Argument
FINIS? What the hell? No... write more... NOW! I'm suffering withdrawl and it's been less than a minute!

Hominem
7/16/2007 c29 Ad Hominem Argument
I feel so sorry for Joshua. The sad part about it is that even though this is only fan fiction, children really do have to live like that...

Hominem
7/16/2007 c28 Ad Hominem Argument
Now that you mention it, Liv is a little trigger happy.
165 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »