FanFiction.Net
for Did you see?

8/2/2016 c1 5Ser Brienne
Um okay, Rabbit blue, first of all, this grammer is correct. Second this is really good so I woudn't hate.
11/13/2012 c5 Wow
This is really good! I am totally impressed!
8/14/2012 c1 Rabbit Blue
Umm, pretty shitty to be honest. You really couldn't invest the time to look up how to properly spell Ysander or the name of the city? Oh, and your grammar was appalling! Put half an effort next time.
4/21/2006 c1 2Bride of Lister
I know you'll get this soon, i tracked down Katrina (Tamaly is a godsend ^^) and she's coming tomorrow! 9 at the clocks.
4/13/2006 c5 27Cede
long time no update: Im glad its back. when you write poetry or any thing that is grouped press shift-enter, when you upload it it will stay grouped, and non shifted will be double spaced. great poem!
4/11/2006 c5 LandUnderWave
Aw... It's over?
11/10/2005 c4 52Mage of Dragons
jollio! awesomeness!
11/9/2005 c4 6fei.fie.fo.fum
i like your poems, but the fact that you use the wron words on many occasions is rather irksome. for example rode. that is riding in past tense. what you wanted was road.
11/9/2005 c1 Extremely anonymous
Hey, this is a really entertaining read.

Two small things though; Persopolis not Persolice, and Ysandir not Yandiser. Other than that it's great - keep it up!
10/26/2005 c3 52Mage of Dragons
Are you going to jeep writing? This is really good!
2/23/2005 c3 pheebe the anonomus comentor who likes fanfic but's to lazy- er BUSSY- to start an account
cool! great idea. hm... what else can i say? sometimes less is more, but you obviously know that. go on! keep writting!
2/19/2005 c1 Randominsomniac
very nice poem thingy. I look forward to your nxt chappie!
2/17/2005 c1 18Kirjava Deamon
This is a really interesting take on of SotL! Without making some random person be inserted when they don't belong! Yey!

Just you may want to captialize your title, yes, I'm a nerd. :) Good luck.
2/16/2005 c1 Atlanta Enchanted
hmm...very interesting idea...altho it's very inpersonal, which i guess is the idea. good job tho! can't wait to see what happens next!