for Tattered Friendship

5/21/2007 c1 1TeamValisari
I KNOW you wanna update. Great chapter, I liked it, now please finish it!
1/19/2007 c1 7Toko Tsuki
definate lol, you made me happy =D I luv this, wish u can continue soon! lol, that is why they are prof. hunters and we're not! LOLZ! So sad, n' so HAPPY at the same time! HALARIOUS! COnt. PUHlEazze!

^_^ Nice first fanfiction! Bye!
11/22/2005 c1 Nitroviper
Ah! I love killua's additude and the fighting scenes were really good.
10/9/2005 c1 1MeEksiNs
a fantastic read! except i dont get yr fic title. is their friendship going to be ripped apart or something?
8/19/2005 c1 DarkvsLight
AWESOME FIC!The beginning was soo sad!Fate does suck!Please update soon and what are the pairings..if any?
4/14/2005 c1 1dumbadum
Cool!

VERY COOL :D
2/23/2005 c1 3Liliath
really cool! luckily, I have read the chapters about chimera ants and all those insects so I wasn't lost...but what I want to say is that it seems to be a very good story, althought there's only one chapter, which brings us to the most important thing...ehm ehm *cough* UPDATE!^^
2/19/2005 c1 4Allusho
Good description! You did a marvelous job on that. Keep it up! But if possible, try not to make it sound too formal. Giving the rank "Sergeant" to both Gon and Killua is a little...unnatural, if you don't mind me using that word. Other than that, you did fine. Congrats, and keep the hard work up. Waiting for the next chapter.