for A Demon's Love

7/19/2005 c8 4Manami Nakaoki
omg O.O pregnant? well at least dey could get married den, rite -.-? and ugh risa is so STUPID! HAH! BLIND! AN IDIOT! LETS WATCH HER DIE AND ROT IN HELL! anyways, aw ^-^ dark and dai together! pleez update soonies ^-^ cant wait~!
7/19/2005 c8 fearlessreverie
you have an evil plan eh? sounds awesome...i must say i saw the signs in this fic but i do think it is weird that daisuke is pregnant...weird...but i think that you could make it work, haha awsome!
7/19/2005 c8 MPS SHADOWMASTER
!

*gasps of breath*

Oh, that's rich. i love it.

btw, a person who is a half-demon is a hanyo.

just letting you know
7/19/2005 c8 DarkAngel-killlermode2000
that was really unexpected but just a few moments ago, i was laughing my head off
7/19/2005 c8 Shimmering Solitude
Evil u are...Wow...that was a tad...unexpected...Heheh...Anyway that's funny...beating the emperor with a baseball bat. pfft..oh well continue soon!
7/19/2005 c8 7Koway Oceshia
hahahahaha! daisuke's pregnant! this story rocks!
7/19/2005 c8 venom syringe
*ep* no male pregnacy, i cant stand male pregnacy, its not even pysically possible.

please dont have him really have a child, thats scary

i know they need an heir, but dark can use some random woman for that p

no male pregnacy
7/19/2005 c8 12FFKage
hi!~

ahahahahahahahahaha! OMG! Dark's not gonna be that happy about it...lol, although satoshi might...^^ lol...and risa's gonna do something am i right?...lol, although not doing something for 4 months has to mean something...she's planning isn't she?...
7/19/2005 c8 14Makurayami Ookami
oh! my god. how could you. that's so not right. no no no no no no no no no.
7/19/2005 c8 4Aelli Flame
Wow, that's unexpected, but I really love this story and can't wait for the next chapter. =D
7/19/2005 c8 yuki's little nezumi
...dai...pregnat...
7/19/2005 c8 1Meestyna
mouhahaha! I loved that ! Daisuke's pregnant? *lol*
7/19/2005 c8 4Snapix
(laughs bum off)

This is quite entertaining. Didn't see that coming. ^_^
7/19/2005 c7 yuki's little nezumi
how do you make me hate dark one moment and then feel sorry for him the next.
7/19/2005 c6 yuki's little nezumi