for Mew High Fun

5/29/2005 c2 KatyRose
I'm sorry to say this, but it's painful for me to see Masaya and Ryou as best friends. Other than that little thing, it really is great!
3/4/2005 c2 14Enjie Yekcam
what pairing is this gonna be?

for a first FF, it's really good. Please update!
2/25/2005 c1 whomthatshallnotbnamed
pretty cool...keep going...it should be great!
2/24/2005 c1 yukina
hello there miss bree it a very nice but different story but i really don't like ryou and ichigo togther cuz she get married to Masaya and just to let you know Lettuce Midorikawa (renatu) and Ryou Shirogane end up togther they even KISS in ep 40 or 41 any ways just wanted to say that a good luck with your story ^-^
2/20/2005 c1 11BlueDragonGirl1
It's a nice prologue but I think you could have gone a little further with it. Anyways, please update. I am interested in learning more about this story. :)
2/20/2005 c1 3Ms. Sherlock
I'm sorry, but this is just confusing. o_O Is it AU? And where did Nickoy come from? o.o Also, this belongs in crossovers if it involves characters from both Tokyo Mew Mew and Sailor Moon... And Ichigo doesn't start dating Masaya at 15... o_O I think she was like 12-13, no older. This is increadibly short, confusing, and inaccurate... Maybe it's just because it's the prologue, but it's not very description. I'll need to see some actual chapters to really make an opinion. _ And change the title- "A story"? o_O
2/20/2005 c1 Neokittytreat
You write a prologue, but no actual story? We want to know what happens next. Continue it.
2/19/2005 c1 2BreluvsRyou
YAY i'm my first reviewer!

Bree