for World Of Lies

3/10/2014 c1 Guest
hi,

Is there any chance of an update the last was 9 years ago?
2/29/2012 c1 20Meteoricshipyards
Very nice start. I'd love to find out what Harry does on his "vacation" and how he determines what is really going on.

I do like the fact that you keep it to Harry's knowledge. Even if he's right, it adds to the mystery to have the reader not know any more than Harry.

Thanks for the story. I fear this has fallen under the Independent!Harry curse which causes most indi!Harry stories to be abandoned.

Thanks for the part that you did write.

Tom A.
2/15/2011 c1 slyhuff
way to go harry on making his escape, i hope his luck lasts for abit longer, harry fly abroad, they won't expect you to be abroad
2/24/2008 c1 ms belle
Wow, another great story where we've been left hanging. Please start updating. Thanks.
8/6/2006 c1 manx
You probably wont read this, since I just stumbled across this story and it's been a LONG time since you wrote it, BUT...why are you writing stories that you have no intention of finishing? This could be a great story and it is well written. I wish FFN would remove ALL stories that have not been updated for at least 6 months, bedause nothing is more disappointing and frustrating than to read an excellent story that was never finished. I pulled up your others under author and noticed that you just don't finish what you start.
8/31/2005 c1 2EbonyBlack1
nice story. Is Remus against Harry. update soon.
8/27/2005 c1 Andromeda Snape-Malfoy
Great start. It's always nice to come across something different. More, please.

Cheers,

A S-M
3/7/2005 c1 Fate
I love this!

Can't wait for more!
3/5/2005 c1 1zafaran
Oh, very interesting start. I'm looking forward to when you get a chance to post further chapters. Zafaran
2/23/2005 c1 KatBell
Argh, just when it starts to get really good the chapther ends... yeye. I enjoyed the chapther and plote... me luv hide and seek!- games.. stories. do continue! pretty pleace!
2/22/2005 c1 57Lady FoxFire
Ok you got me hooked. Was that really Snape, Mr Weasley and Tonk or were they under control of a spell? And who were they to give Harry to? Voldemor, Dementors or a unknow thrid party?
2/22/2005 c1 4Rhyia
i like it. looks like its going to be a really good story.
2/21/2005 c1 4Wren Truesong
A smashing start to what will surely be a fascinating fic. Can't wait to see what you do with this!
2/21/2005 c1 11Lunadia
Loved it! Please update soon, it is very interesting! I'm just dying to know what happens next, and I'm severly curious as to who the letter is from. great job,

~~Lunadia~~
2/21/2005 c1 1HecateDeMort
this is amazing

i hope you continue this
16 Page 1 2 Next »