for As You Lay Before Me

5/24/2018 c1 4Nightshadeclifford
I bet it’s Qui gon WHY NOT
7/6/2013 c1 19Snootiegirl99
Well, given that Siri is dead by the time of this story, sorry to those who wished for her.

And the language isn't backwards, so no Yoda.

It's a Master obviously. Someone who has known Obi-Wan since the Melida/Daan times.

Quinlan wouldn't berate Anakin like that bc he would admire his spunk and flaunting of the Code.

Therefore, it becomes Mace by default. Or rather because I could hear his voice throughout.

Obi-Wan was such a special Jedi. I used to lament that his glory as a Jedi was stolen by Vader, but now I wonder if his glory was to watch over both Anakin and Luke to guide them both. I firmly believe Anakin's left-over goodness as Vader is attributable to his connection to Obi-Wan.
3/16/2010 c1 Living for Jesus Christ
It's Qui-Gon, isn't it? Qui-Gon Jinn's ghost!

I like it. Very...mysterious. You're good. :-)
2/7/2010 c1 Kage
Mace? Maybe Garen? I can see Mace becoming attached and not wanting to admit it.
1/20/2010 c1 ShiftingWinds125
I have a feeling its Mace Windu's pov, but I'm not sure. I really liked that story!
8/6/2009 c1 8sugararmor
Is it Siri?
4/4/2009 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very good.
2/10/2008 c1 107kirallie
Good work. Though I'm completely stumped on who's POV it is.
7/6/2006 c1 47Nelarun
Hmm, this is really really good. I think that it is Siri. I mean not only would she think like that, but I have a feeling that she also feels that it was Anakin's fault that Ferus left the order- which would make her think that Anakin is arrogant and all those other words (and she is right). This is a great story.

Nelarun of Australia
5/2/2006 c1 7Miluielwen
Lovely story. Who's POV? Well, let's see...

- Qui-Gon wouldn't talk about Ani this way.

- Padme wouldn't say "Oh, don't get me started with her." about herself.

- Bant would be less sarcastic and more worried.

- Garen was always a friend of Obi-Wan (right?), so the thing about it being preposterous for the character to admire him wouldn't fit.

- Mace... not sure. Possibly. I don't think he would say "Not if I get to him first" in response to Anakin's vengeful statement. He would probably rebuke him.

- Siri - very possibly. The sarcasm, the 'despites all, I love you' thing, the not actually admitting she loves him, it seems to fit.

Do let us know, oh great author of this fanfic! ;)
6/19/2005 c1 Baby Biscuit
Lemme Guess...Padme? I really like this story, I've been looking for one where Obi-Wan gets hurt on Geonosis. Great story, keep going! I reckon each chapter should be in a different POV, one Obi's. Just a suggestion. Great story!
6/15/2005 c1 yoshimiwolfspaw
It's a great story, but I honestly have no idea who it is. It seems like it would be Siri because it talks about how even they love him despite how it would seem and Qui-Gon should be dead if Anakin is there unless it's an AU.
2/22/2005 c1 InsaneJediGirl
Interesting.I have to say its Qui-Gons POV but that just seems like an easy guess.Hopefully there is more :)
2/22/2005 c1 1Padawan Sydney Bristow
I think that this is Siri's point of view, not only because I LOVE Siriwan fics and want every story to be like that lol, but the character seems like hers too. I hope it is Siri! and I LOVE this story, its awesome
2/22/2005 c1 21Jaaveccheveux
Really good, but I have no idea who is the Jedi! Could be Garen, Reeft, Siri, Bant, Mace, etc! Please tell us!