FanFiction.Net
for A Friend of Mine

10/30/2022 c1 VirReturnsFromMinbar
Short but good.
4/19/2005 c1 Anonymous
That was so cute! I'm not a Christian but I attend a Catholic School, so I'm tolerant and I loved the spirituality in this ficlet.
3/16/2005 c1 Shadow Knight
I just read your story & i must say i liked it because it showed that everyone has the right to fall in love with whom ever they want;it doesn't what gender the other person is.We should be able to express how we feel & our indiviguallity. I hope you Keep on writing,this world needs more people that are indepedent thinkers,(I hope i didn't bore you & sounded preachy). PS... Would you consider writing a Bible slash story about... David & Jonhatan or Gabriel & Lucifer or Lucifer & an attractive male demon who's:Five feet tall with floor lenght dark purple hair,milk chocolate skin,large dark magenta colored eyes with short curly eye lashes.His wings could be batlike & the hue could be redviolet,icepink,or mulberry. It's just a thought though.
3/13/2005 c1 Towenaar
Aw! That was beautiful! It almost made me cry! My eyes watered up. Effing BRILLENT.
3/12/2005 c1 Chanteur
Thanks for pointing out how unwelcoming many churches have been to same-sex couples. It's a huge failing on the part of Christians throughout history to place homosexual sinners in a special category - when in truth, everyone is a sinner and no one is better or worse than anyone else.

Yes, God loves "fags!" :) And is just as happy to forgive them of their sin as he is any self-righteous churchgoer of their hypocrisy and pride.