for False Memories

23h c40 Kashinaru1992
Loved it. Wyatt's letters made my cry. But my first story where a demon was at fault for the change in Wyatt. Really good written. Thank you.
12/28/2020 c40 DrewFan
Good is another Story coming where Chris gets his happy ending with Bianca or not?Leo was good.
12/11/2020 c40 Guest
So when exactly does Wyatt think his family telling him he was evil in another timeline would have gone over well and not been a burden to him growing up? Or cast a shadow between him and his brother who had enough to deal with? Say thank you to your brother for loving you and move on.

Also, just having a lot of magical power doesn't make you better. I wish people wouldn't judge them like that. It's character that counts, and the skills they bother to learn & how they use them that matters.

Also also: No Melinda, yay!
12/11/2020 c38 Guest
I think Perry must have been Chris' middle name, myself. He would have wanted to keep his name as close to the real thing as possible, so he'd remember to answer to it. Plus, it follows the "P" tradition that Penny started, to a degree.
12/5/2020 c28 Guest
Everyone overlooks that power-and worth-isn't just about how strong Chris is, it's how he uses his powers. Both morally & logistically...he's very clever, brave, and dedicated, he'd be willing to work on an issue until he found a way around it. Sometimes it's not the strength of the blow but the timing or placement that matters, you know? And the reason.
12/5/2020 c21 Guest
Pumps are a type of high-heeled shoe, don't think he'd be wearing those.
5/28/2020 c40 Bear39
Chris belong to Bianca.
1/27/2020 c40 16Child of Dreams
So no Melinda this time around?
1/27/2020 c36 Child of Dreams
Oh, thank God!
1/27/2020 c35 Child of Dreams
Omg, please let Chris be okay...
1/27/2020 c32 Child of Dreams
Just noticed the character pairings...
Why is Elise R. listed as the main character when she's not even mentioned in the fic?
1/27/2020 c30 Child of Dreams
Are we sure that Piper isn't actually carrying twins?
9/24/2018 c40 Guest
Se que esto fue escrito ya hace bastante tiempo,pero hasta hoy que tuve la suerte de leerlo, agradezco a Dios ese talento que te regalo ,de corazón ,espero que hoy en día seas escritor,o algo de literatura,por que ese claramente era tu destino.
7/27/2018 c10 Guest
Me invadió una ola de dolor al leer las últimas palabras de Piper en su lecho de muerte.
Una historia muy conmovedora. Felicidades!
7/22/2018 c40 6dramatv
A very good well-written story! I like the idea that original future Leo was a great father to Chris but the memory spell mess it up, that’s brilliant, I always think Leo had to be a good father! Also, I really enjoy the family relationships
1,009 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »