for Your Smile

5/22/2006 c1 5lovergirlalot
this had me crying i really like it. i love it i knew she was going to becom his mother. well yuri and his father do look alot alike so. if you know what i mean...;}
4/16/2006 c1 1Platypus Shoelace
wow...even though I have seen the endings...your story left me chocked...(is that how you spell it? I can't remember...its too late...or early, what ever 1:41 is to you,) up and I even shed a tear or two. The ending confuses me though, like I knew that she was his mother, but why was she in the future with him when he was older? She wasn't a reincarnation, because she went back in time to "Be" his mother...that is the confusing part. Oh and If you haven't heard there is now a Shadow Hearts 3. Sadly, Yuri isn't the main character, I mean after the end it is understandable, but still, you should be able to encounter him in some way, shape or form. But the main character is an American Lawyer I believe, Whom I like to lable...a fruit. If Sora(From Kingdom Hearts) and Tidus(From Final Fantasy X) had a kid, it would look like him. No I don't promote gay relationships, but don't shun it either...sorry...I got caught up in my explaining...you probably already know about it... but still, just in case you didn't. Now you do. I hope that you continue this. (you still can you know) Use your imagination!
6/21/2005 c1 Light Yagami-kun
#$#$@#$%@#%@#%$#^^$%^$%#$!

^^; don't worry, this isn't a flame. I'm just angry. ^^; Not at you, though...

ToT I'm just gonna drown my sorrows, you don't need to listen to me, kay?

@!@$@$#$#!

Why? WHY? WHY?

How can Karin be his mom? How?

I LOVED THAT COUPLE, DAMMIT ALL! ToT sob sob!

And NOW They're RELATED? SHIT! THAT SUCKS!

sobsobsob... *looks at author* But your writing style is very nice. I like it, it's like some best seller novel or something...

But I'll pretend I didn't hear the 'mom' part. No sir! Just a love scene!

Karin x Yuri forever! BUT NOT AS IN INCEST! ^^ As in they're not related. AT ALL. ^^ ^^ ^^ hehehe...

;.;
5/18/2005 c1 Amratis
Brilliant fic, well written and so moving. I honestly wish the actual game had finsihed like this.
5/16/2005 c1 erlyn
Very well done T_T I admired Karin's strength and personality although I'm a pro alicexyuri. I admire how you showed the passion of the characters and I can see that hapening in the game too!
5/13/2005 c1 20miumiuchuu
Touching Mom and Son scene. But why there have to be a kiss on the story? It's seems like... (sorry) Oedipus... /^3^;
5/8/2005 c1 Emire dei Maestri
Just wanted to say: this is really fantastic! Althiugh I'm usally not a big Yuri Fan, this was really touching.

It's a pity a moment alike this one didn't appear in the game. I don't think it would have destroyed the tragic in the end, no, this is still very tragic in it's own way. It's beautiful!

Keep up the great work, because you're a really good writer. ^-^
4/15/2005 c1 1Mistress-Of-Twilight
~Stands up and applauds~ Beautiful. Just beautiful. I love it! And yeah, thanks for spoiling the end for me, lol. :D
3/25/2005 c1 24Akira Strife
This was beautiful. I absolutely enjoyed it! I too, love the shadow hearts series. It's by far my favourite rpg series of all time. I saw both endings too and it seems Shadow Hearts has a reoccuring theme. Did u know the true intended ending was the bad one just like the first one? although, i prefered the good one of both ^^; they are doing it to spite us!

Just a thought.

If Yuri goes back to the time where he first met Alice...do you think it's possible for him to gain his memories, save her, and gain the good ending? but then...he'd never have been born. OH GAWD! it's so confusing! . man o man, just trying to figure it out hurts my head. I think, that is why the bad ending was intended. Not as good but not as confusing. I wonder what Yuri's life would be after the bad ending? hmm...i think i'll write a fic of it. ^^

I'm actually, currently, writing a shadow hearts fic. I made it with an OC and it takes place the moment after alice dies. He's sent to the future. Hm...i was going to have it where he went through SH:C and got to go back to SH but still she died but then again, karin...gr damn u karin! Why'd you have to be his mother and make everything so gawd damn confusing! (i like karin so dun take the wrong way).

I wonder...i wonder why she changes her name and background (german to russian). Well anyway, i'm done. nice story ^^
3/20/2005 c1 Kurando
A very well written and touching fanfic. Though Karin knows that she is fated to be Yuri's mother, she has to die horribly and that she will never be with him, she accepts her fate calmly out of unconditional love.
2/27/2005 c1 14Seizalyn
*applauds* Lovely, lovely fic!

You do a wonderful job portraying the sheer strength of Karin's love for Yuri- in whatever form it may be. She stuck with him through thick and thin in the present, and willingly goes back to protect him as a child. If that isn't true love, I don't know what is.

I've also always wondered how a "confession" scene would have gone, had it taken place in the game, and I think you definitely pulled it off very well.

Mt favourite line has to be:

"My future...will be your past. My story ended years and years ago. Remember that."

Something about that is just so beautiful. I can already imagine it being said in the game. *heart*

You must write more! Here's hoping to see more of you around here. ^_^ Oh, and I'm Aoiseishin on GameFAQs, a.k.a. teh shameless Nicolai fangirl.
2/26/2005 c1 48psychedelic aya
-grabs hold of a coulple of pieces of Kleenex- Oh man, this was sad! I was holding back tears all the way. This fic is exactly the Karin-Yuri fic I wanted-not romantic, but still, full of emotion of what Karin really feels. (I'm a Yurice lover, after all.) I got teary eyed the moment he called her "mom". This was perfect. Really. You got them down to their characters perfectly, I could see it happening clearly in my head. Another touchy line was, “No matter what kind of love…it’s love.” Now THAT is the line for Karin. I... I really don't know what to say. Its so good. It was really elegantly written; beautiful. I wanna make a long review for this, so I hope you'll forgive my babbling. Its so touching to see Yuri missing his mother. I guess I feel for him. But the way you also described how he still loved Alice (yay, go Alice!) it was really well done too. Especially the last line, hahah. It amused me. :D

Thanks for making a great fic for such a great series. I dunno. This one-shot just really got to me. And again, good work! Write more!
2/25/2005 c1 5SonChan
This was a VERY-VERY-VERY good story! I thought you captured the relationship VERY-VERY-VERY well! I mean, I've always invisioned a moment like that between Karin and Yuri where he'd find out! ((Like, if they ever made a SH3 where he'd find out or something...)) but yeah...even though I am a huge Y/A fan, I was hoping maybe a friendly "peck" would happen ^_~!

~SonChan
2/25/2005 c1 11Agent Ada Kennedy
Wow, I LOVED that! That was absolutely amazing...! Gah! I hope you write more about them sometime...there aren't enough fics like this! ^_^
2/25/2005 c1 36MikoNoNyte
*wink**wink*

I'm still trying to digest this one. On the one hand it's an interesting interpretation. On the other hand ... it drives me nuts! XD I mean, how the hell do we deal with the knowledge of time paradox! Sheesh! haha.

I think Karin knew who she was; and further I think Saki knew, based on what she said to Karin. But telling Yuri... dunno. A topic for another day. :)

I actually liked this little piece; a technically well written vignette. I also liked the interaction between Karin and Yuri - even the hug/kiss thing. He's about to die - all the conventions he's lived with, all the masks he's worn in his short life are out the window! He cried in the ending scenes; he was emotional and so was Karin. It was a good bet he would be. And your touch on that was just fine.

Also, nice to see you here Faith.
16 Page 1 2 Next »