FanFiction.Net
for Cupid's Apparent Failure

3/21 c1 Denie1943
This is almost great. I'm never satisfied leaving A&G apart no matter what the writer implies or promises for the invisible future. Stay well!
12/11/2021 c1 15Juliette Deroulede
Wow. That's absolutely amazing and perfectly written! I just melted when I read the last few lines. Absolutely LOVE this! Thank you for writing it!
9/4/2021 c1 VirReturnsFromMinbar
Very funny.
8/27/2019 c1 67tmtcltb-kals
This was wonderful! I laughed at the Cupid parts and that ending was soooo wonderful. The Anne and Gilbert sections were perfectly written. I loved every word.
8/10/2019 c1 141rebecca-in-blue
Haha, this is such a clever, funny story - the kind that I imagine Anne herself would read and enjoy. I love that you made Cupid an actual physical character here, not just a symbolic presence. I love the build of suspense in that moment when Anne's white violets fall, and Cupid draws back his bow, only to have it repelled. Apparently Anne and Gilbert's relationship is befuddling even for him! Really wonderful work.

P.S. Congrats! You have one of the most reviewed fics in this fandom, and I'll be sharing it at my forum. :)
12/2/2015 c1 3thewanderlustmarauder
This is so creative! I really like your writing style and how this story played out. It's so cute!
8/19/2014 c1 acbennet
Sweet and clever!
5/26/2014 c1 Emerald Zen
cute!
4/9/2012 c1 44Wordwielder
SO. CUTE. 3
3/21/2011 c1 Guest
Bahaha I laughed till I cried - beautiful!
11/21/2010 c1 15Vee22
Yes, it is a different kind of story - but that's precisely why I enjoyed reading it. I love the idea of Cupid doing his best to make Gilbert and Anne fall in love and eventually learning from Venus that he can't make it happen - because it already has. Thanks for writing a witty, entertaining (and yes, even romantic!) fanfic.
9/12/2010 c1 fanofanne
awesome
5/2/2010 c1 Emilie
Nice story!
4/10/2010 c1 Beth
I love this
3/29/2010 c1 anne
I LOVED this. But, instead of, **, you should have italics.
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »