for You Never Know

9/5/2019 c6 4Fatima Diaz
¡me encanta! por favor prosigue escribiendo.

me había olvidado que naraku podía cambiar de apariencia.
9/5/2019 c1 Fatima Diaz
¡muy bueno! pobre sango.
7/22/2015 c5 Guest
Thank you so much every fanfic I read never had narku take songo I really enjoy this chappy
6/17/2010 c1 24Rogue31
Curses, why do I always find the best Sango/Sesshomaru fics and get to the good parts and the author stops writing! Curses! Anywhos, lovely story you got going here. I like the characterizations and such and the plot is an interesting approach to coupling them up! I hope good things come of this and you will continue to write more as this is quite a good read!
1/10/2010 c6 1Baekhyun
wow! loved it*-* this is the second story of yours that i've read and wow it's great! you must continue it :)
11/12/2007 c6 Ai Koden
Yet another good story!update soon :)
10/9/2007 c6 5El Timo
Another really awesome story, i hope you update soon but don't feel rushed. you have a really good sense for the emotions of your characters. but as a note remember sango's a tough kid and doesn't give herself to anyone to easily even if she's nearly consumed by grief.
9/8/2007 c6 2revolutionrose
Cool!
8/15/2007 c6 5Rin's Adoptive Mommy
Hey,how ya doin'!I love the Sessh/Sango pairing,and I LOVE THIS STORY!Please update as soon as you can.^_^ XP
7/27/2007 c6 SuperStar
I cannot even tell you how awesome that was! poor sango... lol that WOULD really SUCK!
4/22/2007 c1 vernika
OMG!I totaly LOVE your fanfic!it's the first sesshomaru/sango pairing story i've read and i think it's truly cool.keep up the fantadtic work!you really know how to keep people in suspense and wonder what's going to happen next,and I LOVE IT!i know your other fanfics are just as amazing!
2/22/2007 c1 bluemoondemon
this was*sniff* so *sniff* sad! * blows nose violently*. but never the less it is still a great story.

2/4/2007 c6 Tanya
that was amasing .. i was so fooled. i cant wait dor the next chapter. nice job.. ^-^
12/17/2006 c6 Kagura-Deadly-Beauty
I love it! please hurry up with the next part! good job and keep it up *waves bye-bye*

Bye-bye