for Blades of Fate

5/4/2011 c7 3Azlea Amaranth Lazcredic
it's really good story,

why are you discontinued it?

I want to know what happen to Michelle again...
6/25/2006 c1 341DarkElements10
This story is great! Add a chapter soon!
8/6/2005 c7 5Death-Scimitar
You updated! Poor Michelle, no one really likes her these days... At least she has Amara by her side! *coughs* is that a good thing? lol. Anyway, Artemis seems so cool! you'll have to go more in-depth on his character as well as Ryo and Lexi, at least thats what I think. Well, great job!

~Death
8/6/2005 c7 9Storms-winter
Another great chapter,I feel sorry for Michelle though, and Amara too, they have some kind of mission, and they have to do this, to save people? And the others don't understand...typical I suppose. Anyways, hope you update soon! Looking forwards to what happens next.

Storm
7/26/2005 c6 Storms-winter
Update please! This is getting better and better! lol, I love dragons!

Storm
7/14/2005 c6 5Death-Scimitar
“Well, isn’t that just peachy.”

Amara glanced at Michelle funny after she said that. “Please don’t say that again. It’s kinda scary…”

*laughs* For some reason this part just makes me laugh... *chuckle* Anyway, you updated! Yay! Now hurry up with the next part!

~Death
5/6/2005 c5 Death-Scimitar
Yay! More to read! Anyway, there were a few typos that I noticed and it kinda got confusing on who was talking but other than that, this was great! Keep it up!
5/6/2005 c2 Death-Scimitar
I realized that I didn't leave a review for this chapter so I will now... Keep up the good work!
3/19/2005 c4 Death-Scimitar
'ey! Thanks for updating Strata! Such a sweet moment, lol. Keep it up!
3/13/2005 c3 Death-Scimitar
Quite intriguing... *grins* Keep up the good work Strata! I'm really loving this story! heh
3/1/2005 c2 2Mock Me
Write more soon! i'm addicted to this! please hurry! luvs, the insane but really (un)trustworthy, moonshine4352
2/27/2005 c1 5Death-Scimitar