FanFiction.Net
for Calvin and Hobbes' Wild Movie Collection

2/10/2023 c2 9CalvinZilla
This was one of the most hilarious things I've ever read, especially Hobbes' disinterest in the script, the part where Calvin calls the workers "slaves", the entire turn the lights off/turn the lights on/ignore me moment, Calvin tipping his dad's car for the sake of the script, the raptor simply smashing through the glass (why didn't they do that in the movie, anyway?) and Calvin's mom being the T. Rex.
1/18/2016 c3 pete
that was awesome!
5/6/2013 c5 33Human Customs Still Elude Me
YOU DARE INSULT GIMLY!111!
5/6/2013 c4 Human Customs Still Elude Me
Arigorn borimere legalas .
I know . My dad reads it to me.
10/30/2012 c1 B0n3crush3r
I loved scene five:food i was lmao my mom thouht i went crazy
6/20/2011 c1 17The Orwellian Writer
I have thought of a good movie you could do a play on. Well, MOVIES. You could make a parody of Independence Day where Calvin gets in more trouble than ever! You could make a 'I am Number Four' parody too called 'I am Number Calvin' It would be so awesome if you did, so please update it! This is your funniest story ever, as I said in my last review for this, other than Calvin and Hobbes go to Hogwarts.
2/27/2011 c6 The Orwellian Writer
this is the funniest story you have ever written! IT IS SO FUNNY! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
6/18/2010 c1 WhoSaysImEvil
1.Calvin is crazy

2.The chapter was pretty good
2/16/2009 c1 animefreak334
Full of imagination, and sequence. I LOVED IT!
11/23/2008 c1 3Goldenspiderlily
Hands-down the best c&h fic EVER.Here's some suggestions:

Calvin and the sky warrior(giratina and the sky warrior [when it comes out])

CAL-VIN(WALL-E)

the Calvin compass(the golden compass)
11/15/2008 c1 orangecarrot
wow that was actually funny lol
7/23/2008 c2 calvinboy3
hey sorry about cutting that one off but i suggest doing hp2 i can just see calvin torturing lockhart
7/23/2008 c1 calvinboy3
When you do update this might i suggest Harry Potter. any movie would be good although i suggest doing all of them
5/15/2008 c6 Goldenspiderlily