for The Final Gift

4/20/2016 c1 Guest
I didn't want Eric to die
8/13/2012 c1 9therussianbookworm
Awe, I hated that part in the book about the wedding invitation and such. I felt so terrible. :( This was well written though, and I enjoyed reading it.
3/15/2006 c1 14Vampiric Phantoms
This was AWESOME! I just finished reading Susan Kay's Phantom today and I had to rush here to read the stories. Yours is the first one I read and I love it.
2/20/2006 c1 Lady Zoraida
It is revolting.You have turned VIRGINAL Christine into a cheap WHORE.You call yourself a "phan"?
9/25/2005 c1 6Captain Samantha Lovegood
Wahoo! I LOVED this so much I'm going put out any flame you get, darling. ^_^
5/1/2005 c1 5Angel-of-Music1331
That was such a better ending for Kay's book then the one she wrote. Great job.
4/24/2005 c1 1Mini Nicka
sad but good.
3/5/2005 c1 12Ally612
AHAHA TAKE THAT FOPPERS

she gave IT to erik

WOHO

the fop goes down!
3/2/2005 c1 DarkDryad
I so love it. Your story the Phantom of the High School also rules! I honestly am glad you write wonderful E/C fanfic. Keep writing!
3/1/2005 c1 16InfiniteAnomaly
not aweful. quite lovely, actually. please, post more? i'd like to know how raoul reacts to christine being pregnant. (i haven't yet read susan kay's novel, though i'm dying to...) does she tell him it's erik's? please, consider adding more.

always,

LostS.
3/1/2005 c1 4babymene17
I though it was wonderful! Exactely how I thought it happened. YAY! Erik and Christine 4 eva!
2/28/2005 c1 2PhantomInMyDreams
GOOD LORD! You are the most amazing person ever. I would never have the guts to write something like this...I'm sure my readers are angry that I haven't yet...you are amazingly awesome! Just to let you know, that last chapter of your Phantom of the High School, brillant! -wink- I enjoyed it! Your loyal reader,

Sara
2/28/2005 c1 4phantomsangel102
omg..i...i...thinki i am gonna...cry! i..it..that.. ah* sobs sobs sobs* no words can describe...
2/28/2005 c1 3loveologyy
Amazing! Ohh.. I'm crying now. Not even little tiny tear crying.. I'm practically sobbing. Great work.. This is just beautiful!
2/28/2005 c1 14MadameAngel
-sobs- That was beautiful! It made me cry, as you can see. Oh, I loved it!
22 Page 1 2 Next »