FanFiction.Net
for Trust

8/17/2015 c1 3Frida-Froz
You're story was interesting and its a shame there isn't more to this, however you're replacements for speech marks were annoying and rather necessary.
2/1/2009 c1 4Brooke Kenobi
OMG the fluff! The goodness and sweetness that is this story...WONDERFUL! I love it!
1/30/2009 c1 Alaia96
aw!

so sweet!

xox
4/18/2008 c1 6Erika Dyer
this is one of the best un masking scenes i have read. its so sweet. the way it should have been gr. i love fluff especially kay and leroux fluff hehe.
1/4/2008 c1 2Adi Sagestar
Fluff a la Fluff... there can never be too much fluff... especially phluff.

- Adi

Beautiful
6/5/2005 c1 2Katelyn D
...*tear* omg...
5/26/2005 c1 Lindorie
Oh, what a wonderful story. So lovely, the novel by Leroux should be like that. Really wonderful.
4/25/2005 c1 2AngelOfMusic387
Aww. Beautifully done. That's the way it should have gone.
4/24/2005 c1 18Erik'sangel527
omg that was so good! so beautiful! i love it!
3/2/2005 c1 degustaciones
Absolutely. And utterly. Gorgeous. I haven't sniffled for a fic in the ~longest~ time, I tell you, which is what this little piece made me do. Erik is perfect in his rage and insecurity, and Christine, well, this is the Christine we all wish existed, huh? XD It's a picture of how it could've worked, and it fits perfectly.
3/1/2005 c1 4Mornel
its good...i like the way you made her more mature...everyone always makes her seem so dumb and childish.
3/1/2005 c1 Kates
This is the best alternate unmasking scene I have ever read in the universe of Kay-phiction. I love how you characterized both Erik and Christine: she is so innocent and so unwilling to hurt him, yet so determined and brave! An admirable Christine is rarely to be found-bravo! I enjoyed how you worded Erik's hiding himself in the shadows, essentially BECOMING a shadow, too. Very nice.

I wish I could say more about this phic, but it would only consist of compliments such as terrific, stunning, well-written, and others-I would much enjoy to rave about it forever, but I won't, in consideration of your time and patience. This is such a phenomenal phic! I hope that we will be seeing more of your writing in the near future. ^_^

Regards,