FanFiction.Net
for In Deep Water

11/25/2008 c14 187Luiz4200
Good fic. Too bad Destiny had to die but aside this, good fic.
12/1/2005 c14 4R Lucky Crayon
this story is a mary -sue, pplease don't do more like this, it makes my eye twicht ~eye twiches~ see. but i do like your other story, just make sure that it isn't a mary-sue.

~Uma =^-^= ~
7/5/2005 c14 3purrbaby101
Wow... nice job! Loved the ending! So sweet... loved it! ^^
6/14/2005 c13 2arenea09
Again, REALLY SHORT chapter.

Aww, Danny and Sam getting married (in three years). That's so sweet. To bad Destiny had to die.

Anyway, update soon please! Thanks!
6/14/2005 c12 arenea09
OMG! This is awesome!

Hmm, the chapters are a bit short. REALLY short. But, besides that, the story is great.

Update soon!
6/13/2005 c12 3purrbaby101
Ah! What's the news? I must know! Great job, keep it up! Oh, and I knew it was Sam ever since you described the colors the princess was wearing, hehe. ^^
6/11/2005 c10 3Amy Spirit
Very good! I give it 2 thumbs up.
6/11/2005 c10 eternitys-shadow
me likey! me likey! me likey! I love this idea! please, please update soon! :D
6/7/2005 c9 eternitys-shadow
me likey! I love this idea! keep up the good work!
6/6/2005 c9 1Dark Magcian Knight
This story is AWESOME PLEASE CONTINUE
5/22/2005 c9 29NickelBleach
Nice.. and yeah, u told me about Hawaii... a number of times.. lol.
5/21/2005 c9 13KrazieShadowNinja
Good chapter. Update really soon. I got finals this week to! But thank god that our last day of school is Friday too! I think we get out at 10:45! Yay! Thank god for summer! Update ASAP!
5/17/2005 c8 KrazieShadowNinja
This is really good! I updated on my story so when you are able, you can review it! Please update asap!
5/9/2005 c1 wishing for rain
yea i just wanted to say that the DP doll was just a joke. lol, if i had any i would keep them for me, eh i'm so greedy. oh well. sorry for the misunderstanding!
4/26/2005 c7 11DannyFentonLuver
coolie. nice story! trying to read a lot of stories lately, lol. THat is what happens when u go on vacation... anyhow... nice story, and update soon
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »