for Fly or die

10/19/2018 c5 rycorop
Darn. Right when it was turning good.
11/19/2011 c5 11Jonny2b
I hope this ever gets compleated
5/15/2010 c2 19James7912b
I got a kick out of the misunderstanding between Baloo and Kit. I thought it was funny how Baloo thought that he was going to have to give Kit "The Talk". I can only imagine how he'll act when he really does have to give it to Kit. I look foward to more especially now that Don Karnage has shown up.
4/8/2010 c5 8Taura Callisto
Yay for updates! Can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully Baloo can out fly the pirates in the crappy rental and make it in time to save kit.
3/6/2009 c4 Taura Callisto
Well I certainly hope everything goes down smoothly, though a few bumps along the way wouldn't be so bad either. =)
1/14/2009 c4 12KitCloudkicker52885
Please don't let anything bad happen to Kit!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
9/4/2008 c3 8Taura Callisto
Well you have my interest. =) Poor Kit.
7/16/2008 c3 12KitCloudkicker52885
Please continue this story, I wanna read more, I hope Kit didn't suffer memory loss from that blow to the head, although that wuold make an interesting story...
6/8/2008 c3 2Sedorna
This is quite exciting. I have to say, Sheridan is such a deliciously evil villain. I can't wait to see what happens next.
8/31/2005 c1 3e.e. baker
Thank you for reviewing my story Any Port in a Storm, LucyLiu16.

I read this story. The action is very well written, some of the best I've read, and the original characters are very good. Keep it up.
7/29/2005 c2 B.X
Great work in chapter two. Love the Kit & Baloo theme.
7/28/2005 c2 4Reese Sparrow
This fic is awesome! I love it! Please hurry, and write more! I can't wait for the next chapter! Plus Baloo and Kit's talk! LOL! TA TA!
7/25/2005 c2 Aly Teima
Ooh, suspense. UPdate, please? Looking forward to it.

-Aly
6/23/2005 c1 2erosgirl
Sounds like a cool story! And I didn't notice any grammar mistakes(which is a first for me). I hope you update this soon!
3/4/2005 c1 1Makoto15
Hi!

You story is great too! Thanks for your comment on mine.

PS: dog? if you meant "cat" then - she's doing great ^_^