FanFiction.Net
for Crimson Beautiful

11/6/2017 c1 9Lamucorta
That was very cute and twisted.
Its eve more sad when I think that Temari probabbly died of bleeding to death.
6/21/2017 c1 7Chimeishou
could one say it's a nice read without being labelled as a sociopath ? :p
It's easier to comment funy stuff XD
2/9/2017 c1 3RememberMe-soon
This is brilliant! Young Gaara was psychotic which in part why we like him and his redemption. Few srories dive into it much before him recoving via Naruto.

Gaara is being equal parts creepy and sweet. While Temari is reasonably terrified of him. The sandcest feel is more in Temari's interpretation of what is happening.
12/3/2016 c1 Plot Bunny
man, this seems like something that definitely happened between them at some point haha definitely v disturbing but v accurate. kudos
7/11/2016 c1 Silriel
Really weird, creepy and somewhat lovely at the same time. Thanks for the story!
4/4/2016 c1 5Kris Senju
ehhhh gaara. i kind of thought of fall out boy in this for some reason
9/9/2015 c1 12Salome Maranya
Pretty intense stuff. :)
5/31/2015 c1 Guest
\o/
3/1/2015 c1 8Kurogane Tsubasa
Well. You most definitely were not kidding when you said it was morbid and dark. At least he didn't kill her. I kinda knew that he wasn't going to be still. I was a bit shocked when I read this, yet strangely fascinated. Oh my gosh I'm crazy. I actually thought that this was interesting. I am so weird. Welp, either way I think you for writing such a wonderfully yet dark story and I had a sickening pleasure in reading it (please don't think the wrong way when you read that) .
8/5/2014 c1 17abbzworld
I don't see what's scary or disturbing about this... Nice writing, though.
3/22/2014 c1 Aiden
Wow, this is old stuff I'm digging up here.

Old, disturbing, compelling stuff.
2/27/2013 c1 9Lanky Nathan
I'm really diggin your dark stories. They are so twisted, yet they fit with the character so perfectly you can't help but hope it happens in canon.
10/15/2012 c1 Adeladaine
Excellent grasp of Gaara's character here, I really felt the depth of his insanity. Of course, it begs the question of how Naruto oh-so easily gave Gaara a grasp on his sanity again, but nonetheless, excellent short :)
8/11/2012 c1 DeathBySugarCube
Creepy...
I think I should be worried for myself, because I read the whole thing and didn't run away
But I like your psycho gaara for some reason
5/10/2012 c1 mndstjohn
Very dark, but well written.
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »