for Hermione's Summer

4/23/2006 c2 5Periwinkle4444
that's really bad, the way he found out! genius plot twist, yes, but really bad! DON'T BE A GIT RON JUST FORGIVE HER!
4/23/2006 c1 Periwinkle4444
i like this. it's really kool, adding victor in there. everyone always forgets him.
3/18/2006 c11 2scowlingpixie
Aw I loved it!

Awesome story!

And I didn't know who Hermione was going to choose until the 2nd last chapter - so that was awesome.

(Note to self: Must remember to blame aleximoon when the teachers ask me where the hell my homework is)
2/4/2006 c11 3OneWhiteTulip
Ah so cute. the complexities of hermione's love life makes mine seem like a cake walk. lol but it was really cute.
10/8/2005 c11 animerocksjapanrocks
this was heaps good keep up the good work.
9/14/2005 c11 TiffanyJoy
aww this story was really sweet. keep up the good work :)
9/13/2005 c11 4blackxhole21
It's the mark of a good author that even though the ending wasn't what I wanted, it was wonderful and I enjoyed it anyway.

I was rooting for George, but this ending works beautifully too.

Thanks for a great read!

~blackxhole21
9/13/2005 c4 blackxhole21
This is awesome...and that kiss was unexpected!
7/31/2005 c11 2Witch's Quill
Delightful. Simply delightful.
6/27/2005 c11 1moonyZmuffin
my god that story was fantastic! i really loved it a lot the ending was so perfect! you made ron and hermione so perfect! that was the best fic i've read in a long time. i've also read Their Room and its also one of my favorites, your such a great writer!
6/11/2005 c11 9Captain Cheese
Wow Hermiones lucky, if only that kinda stuff happened to use normal real girls...LOL I loved this story, it mde me laugh. And it made me awefully jelous!
4/23/2005 c10 tumblrina
Damn! And I was so rooting for George...
4/17/2005 c11 cathyrock
I loved it, full of suspense (you know it's hard to guess with who H will end) and full of romance, can't wait to see your other stories, really good job!
4/9/2005 c11 5notyouraverageblond
Good.
2/19/2005 c1 ellopopetiscool
i lvu ur stories! i need u 2 wirte more. ur sucha talented wirter and i cant wait for the next one. their room was the best. it was better than the realy harry potter. you should send it to JK rowling its so gud. i cant wait for the next one!

luv ya and keep writing!
339 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »