for Playground

2/13/2011 c1 20Pheonix09
That was cute and awesome and hilarious, great job and I loved it
9/16/2007 c1 10Izumiko
It was pretty good, but it could use more fluff. Your first idea woulda been better.
10/21/2006 c1 27Anna Jaganshi
It may have gone in a different direction, but I still liked this a WHOLE lot! I was wondering what Hiei would do after Kurama had told him, waiting for him to bolt, you know? (I read way to many sorrowful fics...) But then he does that and I'm like: O.o Okay... that was unexpected.

But this was still very good!
10/19/2006 c1 6FloppyFish
That was a nice little one-shot. Thanks, a bunch!
7/25/2005 c1 rubyred4512
It was soo good! I love it! That's cool how you added yourself and your friend in it!
5/21/2005 c1 3Jeremy 'Zem' Williams
oh, that was great. i liked yukari's innocence. it betrays her parentage... lol but it was great anyway.

Ja ne,

T.K. Yurikoto
5/9/2005 c1 Her Awsomeness Bridget Depp
Aw, this was sweet..please do more of the whole Kurama/Hiei
4/14/2005 c1 17The Shadows Hide All
I sqealed. Yes, I know. Sqealed... It's kawaii... I love it when Hiei gets all uke... *giggle*
3/27/2005 c1 another hiei lover
Yeah i think i like this story instead of your other idea. This was really sweet and i liked the ending.
3/22/2005 c1 8LunaArcana
hiei...kurama... ice cream... fluffiness... what more could i ask for? *contented sigh* good one-shot. yay for you! ^_^ you've got me wanted to write h/k now hehe.
3/22/2005 c1 1Maehiro
awe this fanfic was so cute though at first i didn't know what you were talking about when you first mentioned 'sweet snow' but i got it after awhile lol nice work!
3/15/2005 c1 14Frosty Pig
very VERY sweet!
3/9/2005 c1 Stars in a Shoebox
Aw! So kawai! Oh, and Yukari is kawaii too!
3/6/2005 c1 1Kitsune No Yume 89
that was really awesome! i really liked it.
3/6/2005 c1 31shiorifoxiesmom