for Unforgotten

6/23/2007 c12 2Animetechno666
OMG

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FANFIC

PUHLESE UPDATE SOON..

I'LL KILL MYSELF IF YOU DON'T..!

=]
6/8/2007 c8 Sori the fool
your story is really coming along. i know you've already finished these, but you should probably work on personalities for your characters, they all seem to have the same; as i saw, Sakura and Syaoran both act like dating teenagers that always fight and don't talk about it. Tomoyo and Eriol, i don't know what to say about them, but what i like to do when i practice personality is write like a script of a movie, (of you dont know how to do that just write a dialoge scene of some characters) and don't put their names, this really helps at tring to make each of your characters easier to reconize. (sorry i write so much, its sorta a thing i have, everythings has to come out for me to explain something XP )
6/8/2007 c5 Sori the fool
oh. this is really good. everything is sespenceful. i cant wait to see how this turns out.
6/8/2007 c1 Sori the fool
Hey, good work so far. Though the pervert thing is sort of over used here. Great description and imagery.
6/4/2007 c12 3rosedreamer101
plz update
4/11/2007 c12 10Musette Fujiwara
Oh man, now they done it.

She is curious about the elders if they can get her memories back, which they probably won't do. And why was Meiling worried about her meeting her aunt?

And Syaoran what will he do when he figure out what went on SAkura's head?

I'm so curious...
1/4/2007 c1 2Stars4mel
hey it's me Stars4mel from gaia!

cool stories!

=D
1/2/2007 c1 17MercuryMoon
Hm.. not bad. I would just suggest that you stick to one tense because then it's easier for people to read xD You could also add more description so it's easier to imagine, but hey XP It's not required. I like the promise. It's a sweet thing, and the clothes change was.. quite interesting, too xD
12/19/2006 c12 SnowCharms
Uh oh...this seriously does not bode well 4 every1 here...hurry up n update! I can't wait 2 read ur nx chapter!
12/1/2006 c12 3cherry blossom petals
update!
11/30/2006 c12 jenjengal
hiies. pls update soon! =))
11/28/2006 c12 19firewindgurl
OH! YOU UPDATED! :O yay! lol. VERY interesting. ;] this kinda reminds of...i dunno but it sound familiar. lol. like the "elders" ooh! :D. ahha. update soon okies? :]
8/12/2006 c2 Guest
great story! but i thought sakura had emarald eyes
8/4/2006 c11 firewindgurl
update! update! omg its going so good! x3 update soon!
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »