for What They're All Really Thinking

3/10/2005 c2 4Spades 44
Sparky: 52

Me: 1

Ha! I'm catching up!

Ha! I'm still laughing. I love your sense of humour, dude. These are a bunch of fun to read and the whole diary-entry format is awesome (am using it myself later on but don't worry, will be entirely different to yours)

Also love Edward's modest ways of signing off in his diary.

And how did Havoc and Fury manage to be locked in a closet together for over 24 hours and not admit to anything...even to each other? Highly doubtful...therefore, I wonder what they ARE doing that is taking them so long. ^_^

I had a little yellow feathery budgie called Sparky when I was younger - is just weird. Now have images of a little feather Roy pulling Edward's hair.

So who WAS in the miniskirts then? Surely not - gasp - Hawkeye?
3/9/2005 c2 4sharp23
good chapter dude! i love royxed! update very very soon! :)
3/9/2005 c2 crazykitsune17 a.k.a. CK
I was really in the mood for some FMA fanfiction (AnimeSpiral doesn't provide enough - I'm a member there; forgive the advertising) and I came across this, and holy frickin' cheese-covered-items! This was so hilarious! I loved it... Yay for FMA charas with huge egos! Speaking of huge egos, are you going to do Armstrong next? I nearly died reading this... You have a gift for comedy stuff! *throws confetti on you* Good for you! (RoyxEd forever!)

*~*~*CK*~*~*
3/9/2005 c2 5Dominus
Oh, this is so original I love it. The characters are amusingly IC and nothing is too out of line.

Heehee, I can't wait for the Hughes chapter. ^_^
3/9/2005 c1 43Chaos of Hearts
OMG! This was so funny! Roy writing in a diary, that's just, aw man, I can't even think of a good word for it. Havoc and Fury in a closet huh? Hmm...interesting. Good stuff here. Write more soon. bye
3/9/2005 c1 inuyashasluv2468
this are AWSM!XP
3/9/2005 c1 Fireanice
Fire:iz likez

Ice:me to

Random voice:and me

Fire an Ice:wtf who are you

Random voice:the magical pocky fairy

fire an ice look at each other then attack pocky fairy

chew plz chew chew updatechew it's good chew
3/9/2005 c1 KDA
*snickers* OMG... I can't stop laughing. Normally, that's a good thing. But I'm in a library... OMG it's still so funny.

Keep writing!
3/9/2005 c1 3NavyJokerAce
LOL! miniskirts!
3/9/2005 c1 4sharp23
pretty good lol. update soon!
3/8/2005 c1 66kori hime
*giggles* RoyEd pairing undertones... Tee-hee... More! Update sooN! Bye-e!~
3/8/2005 c1 4Spades 44
Shit, it's been a long time since I actually laughed out loud while reading fanfic. That fish-sticks situation was just so random and fitting that...well...I laughed at my computer and looked like a complete moron to the more normal occupants of my room *glances at the pyton*

I loved it. There was crack, but not too much. Just enough. The miniskirt thing disturbs me, but never mind, I am disturbed by crossdressing in general.

And:

OMG you put HavocFury in there! *Loves*

Love it how it always seems to take someone ELSE to make them get it together. ^_^.

We OWN the pairing? Wow *looks a fireun* how good is that? :P

There will be RoyEd later...right?
222 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15