for Continental Drift

4/17/2017 c9 CarbyFix
Really epic, like it a lot..
9/16/2015 c9 Carol
Wow. I just read this whole story in one go. You are a wonderful writer and this is definitely one of the most beautiful stories that I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing this with us :)
7/15/2011 c7 4drizzlyNovemberInMySoul
oh I love all the africa fics!
1/10/2009 c9 jaimemelvinhotmail.com
I know you wrote this story years ago but I just spent two hours reading it from start to finish and I had to tell you how wonderful it is. I've never read anything like. My body is tingling with happiness. Usually I just get upset and pouty when people are better writers than I am but in your case, well, I've made an exception. You write beautiful and I cannot thank you enough for this story. Please continue writing. I hope to one day have the honor of reading a published novel written by you, whoever you are. And though I don't know your name I am sure that while reading your words I will suddenly be hit with a sense that I've been there before and I'll feel my body start to tingle all over again. And then I'll know.
1/19/2008 c9 ERrules
WOW. Thats all I can say. This is like the most beautiful thing EVER. Yeah EVER!I am in love with this story!
12/26/2007 c9 6Leyla.Carby4eva.LP
WOW! I'm your number one fan!

I'm from Brazil and my english isn't very good so...

I'm chocked! Really...I cried, smiled, yelled and almost died with this final chapter. You just have to be a pro, I can't believe how you have this power with the words...

The best fic ever, the best couple ever...everything matches :D

That "I love you" thing caught me like a little girl...so magnific, perfect! [You just needed to see how my eyes looked like...I swear that I got my pillow all wet with tears!]

I know I just yelled in your ear so much now, and I'm gonna stop doing this...

Now, I'm addicted on your fanfics, and I have to read soon the others you wrote!

Don't forget...you're the best!

Kisses and hugs from your big fan, Leyla.

X
4/18/2007 c9 your tinsel tinkerbell
I swear, you gave me a stroke!

I mean, it's like the first time a fic's really left me speechless! Oh my.

You know, even if you don't write fanfiction anymore (you don't, do you?) I really think you have the potential of being a "professinal" author. Some of the writers on this site is actually so much better than famous authors, and you're one of them! Don't ever stop writing! You blew my mind away!
11/26/2006 c9 22LLF
Just read this fic and it was freaking awesome! So many lines that were pure genius...And Abby was grateful that from Maggie’s cocoon of mental illness, a mother emerged...because the broken-hearted girl was happy and the lonely boy was loved...whew! Too bad I am a die hard Luby. This fic almost made me switch side...ALMOST. Nice work!
6/7/2006 c1 Tbdaccount
I never started to read this because I didn't take the time to just go sit and read, but now I did. I guess I can't be original with a review or a description anymore, but it's a terrific beginning. I scanned through some other chapters more or less, but will read them some other time.

You're a good writer, but people told you that already huh ;)

Anyway, I agree.
4/1/2006 c9 ceciii
It's just the BEST fic i've ever read. It's perfect.
1/17/2006 c9 5Bel Vezer
W-O-W. That is quite possibly that most singularly beautiful piece of art I have ever read.
11/24/2005 c9 gradschoolproblems
I really enjoyed this story. It brought out real emotions, sadness, fustration(sp) and anger. GOOD JOB. Not many writers can do that and you did it wonderfully!
11/17/2005 c9 longgone
That was really good!You're a really good writer and this story was amazing!Good Job!
11/6/2005 c9 9CarbyLivesOn
this is an AMAZING story. i love it.
11/3/2005 c1 3nyu012
Okay. Wow. This is amazing.

I'm like - a century late but it's still amazing. You have some talent there girl. This is definatly the best thing I've ever read. Ever.
260 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »