for Family Guy

1/14/2017 c6 3Drake-DiAngelo
You need to update this story or delete it! This was really good, and now I want more! You can't just start a story and not update it for 13 years.
9/13/2015 c6 Lola
Update soon! and make it longer! Please!
7/2/2015 c6 WangReo
Nexttt plssss ••
10/29/2014 c4 ilovevocaloid93
This story hasn't updated since 2005. And it's 2014 now. Either you update this story, or delete it. This site doesn't have room for unfinished stories. I'm just going to call it and say you're done with this story since you're not currently working on it.
5/18/2014 c6 Russetfire
Why didn't you continue this it is sooooo good you are extremely talented. :)

Even though this is like nine years old it still deserves a review fantastic job!
4/7/2014 c6 9freeasthebirds
When are you going to update this story?
3/14/2014 c6 RobinLover22
Awww! Why'd you stop?! :[:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:
2/24/2014 c3 ilovevocaloid93
2/9/2014 c2 ilovevocaloid93
This story hasn't updated since 2005. Either you update this story, or delete it. This site doesn't have room for unfinished stories.
7/15/2013 c1 ilovevocaloid93
This is a good story so far. But I have a question. This story hasn't updated since 2005. Are you going to update this anytime soon? Because if you are, then do it soon or delete this story. I'm just saying.
12/30/2012 c6 45Zena-Xina
OMG OMG OMG DO YOU REALIZE ITS BEEN SEVEN YEARS SICE YOU UPDATED! NEARLT EIGHT! DUDE THIS IS SO AWESOME YOU JUST HAVE TO FINISH, PLEASE?!
8/23/2012 c6 Guest
Oh ... why you aren't writing?
1/6/2011 c6 LastingDream
Dick is soooooooo cruel! lol he just abandoned poor Tinny hehe. Looking foward the next chapter =)
12/17/2010 c6 13LateNightAuthor2013
You can't just like stop updating for...how long when Tim gets kidnapped! I'm offcally begging you to update.
10/30/2010 c6 2DoubleDexterity
this is such a wonderful story. but why did you left it. please, please update (puppy face)!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »