for Dragonfly

5/14/2005 c8 7kingleby
bless her, poor thing. i always wondered what it would have been like for her after her husband died. i think you captured it perfectly.
5/14/2005 c7 kingleby
lol, the childishness was funny ^_^ i can just imagine them doing that in a history lesson.
5/14/2005 c6 kingleby
poor Anne, it must have been hard when she knew what was going to happen. i loved the last line put in, it really captured the pain she must feel.
5/14/2005 c5 kingleby
adding in the mask was very intriguing. and i loved the comment about Anne being in the army ^_^
5/14/2005 c4 kingleby
lol, the last comment was priceless ^_^ and i loved how Anne hinted about knowing it was a boy, that was very clever to add.
5/14/2005 c3 kingleby
i liked how you showed Jinpachiro's personality in the letter, lol, i could see the resemblance he has with his son and sister ^_^
5/14/2005 c2 kingleby
I love how you're showing their childhood ^_^ and her respect for nature fits in well with her character.
5/14/2005 c1 kingleby
you've portrayed her character perfectly ^_^ especially her slight silliness with the fan and her usual light hearted nature.
3/24/2005 c8 14Seizalyn
Oh, this is... is... I have no words to describe my utter awe and envy of you.

I LOVE THIS. All eight chapters, from the beginning to the end, I LOVE IT ALL. This was for an RP? The writing is so exquisite, so beautiful! It's so befitting the elegance that is Saki! I love everything about this fanfic, I can't stop repeating that. And if this site would let me do smilies, you'd be seeing a gigantic one right now. :D

All this time, reading these snapshots of these siblings' lives together, I have this feeling of utter sadness, knowing what happens to Jinpachiro. It's so sad to see him as a child, as a brother, as an adult, as a father; knowing he'll soon die!

And my GOD, I feel so ashamed with my Jinpachiro after seeing yours. XD;; I do the guy no justice, but yours is FLAWLESS.

Yeah, so my mind's blank now, except for the worship I have for this fic. WORSHIP, I tell you! Thank you for writing this, it's an absolute wonder to read!
3/10/2005 c8 113Tiger5913
This is very cool! ^_^ I love Saki, hehe.