FanFiction.Net
for Desire and Happiness

8/24/2009 c1 1Fenrir666
Hi. I'm mainly doing this to ask you to enable private messaging so that I may respond to yours. For whatever reason, your email won't register, and I have no other way to contact you.
3/14/2006 c1 16aqua
Wow...I didn't even play this game...now I gotta go get it...I read your bio and I think you may be my soul sister. Ok sorry if that was creepy but i'm really weird and i LUV chocolate!

Check out my bio.

-16aqua
7/21/2005 c1 4SitDog-Boy
Matthew bein depressed is sad! he's supposed to be the evil mischief maker! hee hee! cute, but sad!
6/21/2005 c1 2ebonfirefly
Wow... Yeah, I know, I'm reading it late, I have a tendency to go through all the older stories and read them, then review months (or years) after they were last updated. But wow... that was... touching. I almost cried. Seriously, the tears were there... Wow. Awesome story...

~*Lupe*~
4/26/2005 c1 61Lordess Ananda Teenorag
I can't believe I haven't seen it !

Fire Fanatic, it is truly beautiful. A pretty fic, a little sad (but you'd tell me, hard not to be sad when you're talking of Leila's death... -_-)

In a nutshell... I love it.

Are you going to continue ?

Lord Ma-koto
3/20/2005 c1 flamefirefox
aww ^_^! that's so cute XD! agh.. i havent come here to read the fics yet.. ^_^ ahh.. miss the fluffy shounen-ai things ! thankies! ^^! this is really nice.. =D! XD lol more inspiration for me to draw stuff -.-.. but curse time and school ne..
3/13/2005 c1 20SplashTOMATO
Waai, Matthew/Guy loveliness. My favorite FE pairing! Interesting take on the "songfic," concept. Waa.. I'd love to see more fics from you. ^^ Keep it up!
3/12/2005 c1 2Ceirwy
Very different from what i know you to do... Maybe it's just me. lol. Great writing! Though I am not against the gay it's a little wierd for me to read this fic. But As always I did it for you... lol. Great job hun.
3/11/2005 c1 Cradle of the Moon
Aw. It's cute! ^_^ yay! I'm the first reviewer I think! Anyway, I wish it was longer cause it was good. I like the little song that went with it. Oh, if you're a Guy fan or a yaoi fan or both, please read Sacean Pride and You Owe Me if you want. Thank you