for Same Old Feelings

12/5/2010 c8 meganlovesfries
THAT WAS PERFECT333333
12/5/2010 c6 meganlovesfries
I loved this part, "Monica then stood up gesturing for the other 3 to do the same. "Hey…um…lets go and check out the new lights I put in the bathroom." "Ohh sounds good!" Yelled Phoebe faking her excitement."

It's a parody of when Rachel and Ross were in Central Perk and Rach said "Did you hear about the hand dryers?" and Ross said "I thought that was just a rumor!" ...It went something like that...And what you wrote made me giggle:)

WHY CANT THESE TWO JUST WORK IT OUT?
12/5/2010 c2 meganlovesfries
I always wonder what was going through both of their head's after that episode. I LOVE this story, it is so gosh darn interesting:) I love how you make Ross seem so Ross! KNow what I mean? You are awesome!
5/21/2007 c8 Caskettfan723
Wow this story was amazing i couldnt stop reading it
5/20/2007 c1 Caskettfan723
good job
3/7/2007 c8 jenanistonfan
ooh that was so sweet (the ending lol)

:-D
2/11/2007 c8 its laura yall
omg..that was really good! i even prefered reading it over watching the grammys! but i had to stop when carrie underwood came on... :p well it was really good and you should continue writing more! i know i would read them!
8/13/2005 c8 Dreem
this was a great story!
3/30/2005 c8 megan
gr8 chapter, as always nd i'm really sad that your story has come 2 an end! i'm glad dat rach coodn't sleep wiv mat nd dat she wen bak 2 ross, so reely i'm pleased wiv da way it trned out!
3/28/2005 c8 Theresa Cutefriendsfan
That was awesome. i love how its set in season 3 after TOW the chick and the duck, that episode was too great for how the writers left it.

Your writing was dead on too, i hate it when they are out of character in some fics, but this was great man hopully we'll be seeing more of your fics :)
3/28/2005 c8 anonymous
I have loved this fic and hope it's not over. I think it would be great if you did a chapter where they actually resolved some of their old problems - they truly don't just go away. And it would be fun to know how they told all the other friends that they were back together. Maybe moving in together, or getting engaged - some step forward from what they were. But mostly letting them resolve some of their old hurts and replacing them with new joys!
3/28/2005 c8 Rachel
Aw that was amazing!

Well done! Enjoyed it a lot :) x
3/28/2005 c8 17Tina Chaves1
Aww :) That was 'perfection', really well done! Aww... so cute! Gotta love them! :D
3/27/2005 c8 93rachgreengeller
that was a good story looking forward to the next one...
3/27/2005 c8 1just perfect
aww.. that was soo great.. i loved how she walked in the rain to his apartment and didnt care that she was soaking.. and its soo cute that they love each other like that.. when ross said go.. i was like OMG! let her say something first..lol.. great chapter.. i really loved the way you ended it.. it fit perfectly with the story.. i cant wait for you next fic.. your such a great writer!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »