for Sympathetic Shiver

5/21/2008 c15 7Deliliah and Nathan
wow this was rather cute, loved it.
8/25/2006 c7 yourMOM
"becaues you wanted to be on top"

humor. i like humor.

good story. honestly. =).
7/6/2006 c15 16JessieBear22
I loved her paper that she wrote for school. It was cute how she explained about her home life and that she loved her family even though her daddy kisses boys (I know she didn't say that in her paper, but I remember back in that one chapter when Harry told her he used to date Draco.) :D This was a good closing chapter, seeing as I thought the last one was the end. He he. Good story! :D

-Jessie
7/4/2006 c15 steph
You are a very funny person let me tell you that! I loved your story. What was hermione's and ron's childs name? and the last two chapters were fabulous! I congratulate you on that.

I don't know about the title of your fic 'sypathetic shiver' don't you think it should be ' my father. my dad' it sounds more what the story's about. But it's just a suggestion.

-steph
7/3/2006 c15 Sorry I lost enthusiasm
Two great concluding chapters! Well done!

Excellent job on this fic

7/3/2006 c15 6thrnbrooke
Oh I like the paper! She is so much like Luna!
7/2/2006 c14 16JessieBear22
He he. Marie is my middle name too. Anyways. Great closing chapter. Glad that everything seemed to work out in the end for everyone. But if Senna and Patience are Draco's little sisters wouldn't they be like Janie's step-aunts. Just wondering. Anyways. Good story. I'm glad I read it.
6/30/2006 c13 JessieBear22
This was very good. I really enjoyed the scene where Harry fought with Draco's crazy Aunt. I'm happy they got Janie back safe and sound, it's a shame she got taken in the first place.

-Jessie
6/30/2006 c13 Sorry I lost enthusiasm
Interesting the thing with the knife and Harry never using the killing spell. It makes sense.

This chapter was really good, well done!

6/30/2006 c12 33Noc007
This really is an interesting story, I look forward to more.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic =)
6/30/2006 c13 6thrnbrooke
Oh too funny! I can't wait for more! They've got Janie back and now Draco gets to cook!
6/12/2006 c12 thrnbrooke
Oh you've got to continue! What happens next?
6/7/2006 c12 16JessieBear22
This was a good chapter. I hope they get Janie back.
5/30/2006 c12 Sorry I lost enthusiasm
Wow. Great chapter please update soon!

5/28/2006 c11 Sorry I lost enthusiasm
Poor Janie! I hope that Harry and Draco stop squabbling, this chapter was good please update soon!

42 Page 1 .. Last Next »