for Crossing Boundaries

5/2/2006 c28 Eclectic Me
Wow, what a beautiful ending to a beautiful story! I see that you have a sequel, and I'm going to read that now, but I figured I'd better finish this one first! Very exciting, with some unexpected twists, and even some humor!

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding... I checked your reviews after I got your email, and I saw that the flamer was not me. I wonder if you've noticed that by now; the name was close, but not mine. Even though it was not me, I'm sorry for that little bit of bad feeling between us!
4/11/2006 c28 4Fan Boy 101
Great Story! I liked it alot!
4/3/2006 c28 1PinkGirl17
Will you be writing a sequal? I really liked the story.
3/21/2006 c28 7Stryke Slagar
WHAT! Josh & company is leaving? Come on! They should want to stay in the Pridelands. Oh well it is your story Hewylewis. Man I thought for sure the guys were going to turn into lions. Hm. Oh well. Get the sequel up soon. I loved this story.
3/21/2006 c27 Stryke Slagar
YEAH THAT SUNNUVA...FINALLY DIED! PARTY! PARTY!
3/11/2006 c26 Stryke Slagar
Rickona: BURTON! KILL BURTON! KILL BURTON! BURTON MUST DIE! BURTON MUST DIE BECAUSE BURTON WILL CHEAT! BURTON IS WORST THAN SCAR! SCAR IS BETTER THAN BURTON! BURTON IS THE INCARNATE OF EVERY OUNCE OF EVIL IN AFRICA! Heh sorry about that. But as you can tell I hate Burton and I hope he is devoured by hyenas. Just like Scar. Great story going. Please finish it soon. Remember the Hyenas have desperately wanted to see what human tastes like. Maybe Burton can grant them their wish. Wouldn't that be nice Hewylewis. Maybe you can arrange that. Goodbye.

Serpro: Wow for once he's the out of controlled animal instead of me. Maybe I shouldn't have implanted a part of my spirit into him. Hm oh well. Like Rickona said. KILL BURTON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
3/7/2006 c25 Eclectic Me
Hi,

I forget whether I've reviewed this story before, but I have been reading and enjoying it all along. Some of it reads a little awkwardly, but it is still enjoyable. Also, the "evil laghter" of Burten SP? is rather out of place. You know your own character best, of course, but I doubt he is doing what he is doing just for the sake of beeing evil. He, like many real-life villains, are just working to complete a mission; they just don't mind removing a few obsticles along the way. All-in-all, a great story, and can't wait to read more!
2/25/2006 c25 Stryke Slagar
Alright time to kick some! I wondered if Mufasa would encourage Josh. You have a great story going here. Keep it up!
2/24/2006 c25 Kovu 101
Hey there! Another Excellent Chapter you just put up, Keep it up! I Can't wait to see what happens next, and to see if Kiara, Kovu, Nala, and the rest are going to be OK! A Perfect 10/10 for the Chapter! As Allways, Great Story and Update Soon!

-Kiara 01
2/24/2006 c24 Stryke Slagar
Me: Once again a great chapter. What is going to happen? With Josh out of ammo they have no special weapons to defeat Burton!

Serpro: OH BURTON MAKES ME SO MAD!
2/23/2006 c24 Kovu 101
Hey there! That was a Excellent Chapter, but I'm still wondering if Kiara, Kovu, Nala, and Simba are going to be OK? I hope their going to be OK! I Absolutely Can't wait for you to Update the next Chapter so we can see what happened and if the group is going to be OK! A Perfect 10/10 for the Chapter! As allways, GREAT STORY AND PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

-Kiara 01
1/25/2006 c1 Jedi472
good,but update a little more frequently!
1/25/2006 c23 Eclectic Me
Oh wow, you have me vary intreagued! My stomach is all quivery and everything, LOL! Good job so far, and I can't wait for more!

Kate
1/25/2006 c9 Eclectic Me
Whare did the pistols come from all of a sudden? Some spelling and gramatical erors throughout, but overall not bad. One more note; in reallity Kovu, being male, would not participate in the hunt.
63 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »