for Crossing Boundaries

7/10/2005 c15 79SunRise19
Short, but not a bad chapter.wait until they find out that Simba is a lion!
7/7/2005 c13 SunRise19
I realize that this is not a very indepth story about the practices of Christmas, but I do believe that Simba and the others would be very confused about the song and have questions about it. As for other parts: I liked the I just can't wait to be king part..and I wonder what happened to Vitani? that was good to throw that in there.
7/4/2005 c12 The Emerald Dawn
Nice story. Keep it up. :)
5/18/2005 c11 Black-Luna
hey this story is getting interesting. update next chapter soon.
5/3/2005 c11 21Mousewolf
More, pretty please?
4/20/2005 c11 randomreviewer
How do humans communicate with lions? And no offense, but you need to work on your spelling.
4/19/2005 c11 Duke Devlin
A great story so far, keep writing, it keeps us reviewing.
4/13/2005 c11 79SunRise19
Great job! although I would've expected some questions from Kiara and Rosa..when Josh was telling them his story.maybe in future chapters? great job!
4/11/2005 c10 SunRise19
Hm, I wonder what's going to happen? If you'd like ideas, feel free to ask! I really like this story!
4/10/2005 c9 sunrise19
Great chapter, it was cool! that was typical of Timon, making that daire great job whoever wrote it!
4/2/2005 c8 21Mousewolf
I repeat: This is good. Please add more.
3/18/2005 c6 79SunRise19
I really liked that chapter, is that lioness just one of the random lionesses in Simba's pride? is Kovu and Kiara around? And, "i reserve my judgement of you," that is so a typical line..good job!
3/18/2005 c5 21Mousewolf
Eh MORE PLEASE!
3/17/2005 c5 79SunRise19
Cool chapter, great job! I really like this story!
3/16/2005 c4 SunRise19
Hi!

I really like your story, emagion the shock when they find out Simba and Nala are lions! I really do like it, please update ASAP! Also a suggestion, if you let anonimous reviewers review your story, you'd get a lot more reviews..great story and I can't wait for chapter 5! Thanks for asking me to read it!
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »