FanFiction.Net
for The Tin Man's Heart

3/19/2005 c1 5PeppermintChick
Personaly, I like Cy with his T-car, but everyone needs someone, So if Cy's gonna be with anyone, it has to be Bee! Love this story!
3/18/2005 c1 15Peach Tuesday's
woo-hoo!it's up!hehe...i just reviwed ur other story saying update this one and HER IT IS! as u can see i'm the smartest person in the world...update asap!
3/18/2005 c1 kate
BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE BEE

besides GIll, it should be what YOU think, not the others, you will still have plenty of readers.
3/17/2005 c1 2raven-rocks-the-dark
BUMBLEBE!

...echm...

yes...plz make it bumblebee...but if you make it sum1 else ill still read...
3/16/2005 c1 11iolah

please

please

jinx!

k please update soon this is pretty good so far
3/15/2005 c1 stella-s55
I think Cy should be with Jinx. :P Nice beginning
3/15/2005 c1 dorkishdrama16
hey. my vote vote go toward Bee. so yay bee. i think the fact that they fight is cute. like bb/rae. is there going to be ANY bb/rae rob/star in this at all? cause ur other one was so good. ur really good at writeing w/ those couples. seriously. u r. ok so just wondering and agian i vote for bee.
3/15/2005 c1 VioletEmerald
Awesome story so far. Can't wait for a new chappie. Your a good writer. And I vote Bee. She and Cy look cute together and the episode when he met her was funny. They argue alot. ^_^ Yay for Bee!
3/15/2005 c1 straightjaket4
personally, i think it should be bumblebee. im not doing that cause i think he should have a black girlfriend, but i think him and jinx are so different, theyre almost too different. thats my opinion though. o and i love clueless and this one. but i am a huge bb-rae fan. so can u put alittle in? for me and my friends?

~sj4
3/14/2005 c1 67Choice
Coolness! You made the sequel in the same day!
3/14/2005 c1 1RavennBeastboy
Again, I vote for Jinx! I am a Jinx fan. If Jinx wasn't a choice, then i would vote for Bee. The easiest way to develope this story is between those two. I don't know how I can give advice for Bee but if you do Jinx, it could develope the story more because it will be hard for him to unite with his Jinx... hehehe.. well whoever it is, update soon!
3/14/2005 c1 greenlobster7878
i like it thus far, yay jinx all the way, but its ur fanfic
57 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4